S2/E12: Refugees

Fibis POV:
I ran out of the cave with charlose on my back as I ran away from the other vampires trying to attack us. He had a massive gash at the top of his head and I was starting to worry that he wouldn't make it.
Fibi: "master charlose! Master charlose wake up please! Oh dear..."
just behind us, a swarm of mutant bats began to form, like a black cloud of shadows in the middle of the night. The full blood moon shining red behind them as they swarmed down at us.
I ran as far as my legs could take me, deep into the forest and shrubbery. I hear the screeching of bats through the canopy of the trees as they passed us by. They must've given up on us... finally. (Gasp pant Gasp)
I tried my best to catch my breath as I looked over charloses wounds. I looked up at his forehead where that vampire monster had dug his claws onto his skin. It was bleeding profusely. I took out a long handkerchief and wrapped it around his head as best I could. Tightening it on the back. That's when I began to hear footsteps approach us from behind. But with master charlose completely unconscious and me being too tired to walk anymore, I was completely on my own. And I was almost certain we where going to die right then and there. Almost...

Art by Mitten_KittenPK

❓: "hello?"
It was a skeleton mortal passing us by on the path. I looked up at him in despair as I was sure he'd spot a vampire right away and have us killed immediately. Or worse? Turn us in to Eterna. But the sincere smile on his face as he approached put me at ease.
❓: "well then... what are you two doing here?"
He kneeled down to our level, looking us over carefully. Finally noticing the blood dripping from charloses head, his smile faltered.
❓: "what happened to you two?"
Fibi: "we where attacked... by wild vampires."
❓: "I see... come with me. I'll get you and your little friend some proper help."

He took master charlose and me in his arms as we followed the path down the dirt road. Finally reaching the edge of the forest as a huge castle came into view. Giant well cut hedges surrounding it fully, its only opening, two metal bars that held the doorways inside.
❓: "open the gates!"
He yelled up to some sort of observation post, as the huge metal gates began to move apart. Allowing us to enter into a courtyard of flowers. We passed by a fountain much like the one we had back at the village square. And a couple maids had opened up the large wooden doors for us. Some looking exceptionally worried for our well being...

Suaves POV:I took the kids into the castle

Suaves POV:
I took the kids into the castle. at this point, fallacy and encre had already left to have their... honeymoon. So it was no use bothering them. BunBun was with Gazelle, taking care of lord jasper... so who was left. Oh right!
Suave: "Clara! Could you offer some assistance here please?"
Clara: "of course suave, what seems to be...? oh hello children!"
Fibi: "h... hi. Can you help us."
Clara: "oh dear. You're both hurt. Bring them to the clinic suave. I'll have some of the servants prepare some bunk beds for our two guests."
I nodded and took the two into the clinic as Clara ran off to get some supplies...

" I nodded and took the two into the clinic as Clara ran off to get some supplies

Art by Mitten_KittenPK

Outside POV:
Suave laid fibi and charlose on two beds as Clara began to treat their wounds. At this point, fibi had already fallen asleep on the bed. Probably being too exhausted from running, to stay awake any longer.
Clara: "what happened to them?"
Suave: "wild vampires. I saw the swarm around the blood moon and went out to see what all the commotion was about. Looks like their heading for the town too."
Clara: "I see. Lord fallacy?"
Suave: "busy. It's best not to disturb him right now. However... I'm afraid I'm going to have to."
Clara nodded as suave left to go alert fallacy to the danger the town was in. As well as the new guests that had now made residency in the clinic...

Fallacys POV:
I was sleeping peacefully next to encre when I heard an almost panicked knocking at my door. I knew for someone to want to disturb me at this late hour, it had to be some sort of emergency.
Fallacy: "who is it?"
Suave: "its suave m'lord. I request audience with you immediately."
I sighed. Hoping that this wasn't nearly as bad as it sounded at the current moment. Unfortunately for me, I knew better.
Fallacy: "head to the meeting room. I'll be their soon."
Suave: "yes m'lord."
I heard his footsteps rush to the west wing as encre began to shift in his sleep.
Encre: "fallacy? What's going on?"
Fallacy: "I... I'm not sure. Stay here my love kiss. I'll try to be back soon."
He nodded and went back to sleep. I shuffled carefully out of the bed and went to get dressed. Hoping that I was wrong, however... I knew the blood moon was tonight... I knew better.