Capter 3: The forbidden woods

ENCRE
Dark and ominous. These where the forbidden woods. It was a reasonably large section of purely untouched forestry right on the boarder of the east side of the castle walls. So close and yet so far, not many have ever dared journey through it. However there are RARE times where members of the highest royal guards had to travel through the forest to a special training encampment, though as mr. Parcel suggested earlier on "not all of them made it back alive"... But they didn't make it back dead either. They just disappeared. And the strangest thing yet.... The rest of the guard continued on with there duties as if these people had never existed to begin with. And no one ever spoke of them again. I wonder though, if I were to disappear in this forest. "Would they come looking for me? Or would they pretend I had never even existed just like the royal guards that mysterious vanished without a trace...?"

    "Oh what are you going on about now old chap?" It was mr

    "Oh what are you going on about now old chap?" It was mr. Give, mr. Parcels Jr. Assistant. "Yer not getting cold feet are ya? Don't be, were on the trolley. The same as the Royal guardsmen use on there trips. And besides, I've been on expeditions like this with mr. Parcel many of times, the first trips always the hardest gov.... Try to take it easy alright.?" He's right. I suppose we can't be attacked by wild animals on a trolley cart, however,.... There's just something not right about these woods. Something they're not telling me.

I sat there next to the trolley window watching the trees pass by

I sat there next to the trolley window watching the trees pass by. I guess it was serene. Looks just like any forest. "But I can't shake the feeling that something is just.... Off?" .... (So you noticed it too.)

Eterna

Eterna. Aided by her assistant dr. lofy. She was and still is head of the Royal guard, although I hear sometimes she likes to pursue OTHER interests. Whatever that could mean. "The forests quiet. Too quiet for comfort." Oh, so that was it. She was right though, normally any heavily wooded area wouldn't be this silent; especially a forest. I shouldn't be able to hear the rumble and clanks of the tracks below so easily, but I did. It's like the hole forest had gone silent, as if holding its breath, anticipating SOMETHING to happen. "Is it.... Normally this quiet?" (No.) "(gulp) so.... What do you do for a living?" (Hunt.) "hunt.... What exactly?" (What needs to be hunted.) "L... Like?" (.  .  .  Where approaching the campgrounds path. You should pack your stuff and prepare for a long hike.) and with that she just left. Dr. Lofy never even saying a word. Definitely hiding something; but she was right about something... The forest is quiet, a lot more than what I'm comfortable with.

Wow 499 words almost 500

Wow 499 words almost 500... Short but reasonable. Remember I'm still taking ideas for how you would like to see the book go. Author over and out. Peace