Chapter 6: Enter fallacy

Fallacys POV: "well, I hope we're not interrupting anything..." I seem to have walked in on him changing. Heh. (Oh not at all, come in.) hmm, guess he's not all that shy. "Those are some nice tattoos you've got there." (Oh, thank you. My names Encre, what's yours?)

Encres POV: he took my hand and kissed it

Encres POV: he took my hand and kissed it. I could definitely feel my skull burn up with the fury of a thousand rainbows. (Lord fallacy, King of all vampires, at your service.) "um... Uh... It... It's... N... nice to meet ya." (Mmhmhmhm... What's wrong my dear, vampire got your tongue?)

Fallacys POV: I took his chin and observed him up close, he was a cute mortal. "So... Misure Encre, what brings you to the city of vampires today. Hmm?" (He saved my life from a vampire hunter. And not just any hunter, eterna.) "eterna huh? Wow I haven't heard that name in eons. I still remember when she was just a little monster starting out." (Wow you knew eterna when she was a little girl.) "heh, sure did. I used to pester her a lot after the... Blood hunters incident. It's kind of a touchy subject." (Um... Not to be rude your majesty, but didn't you say you had a lot of work to get done today?) "hmm, oh yes, I had some important meetings to attend with our Royal guards." (You have Royal guards!?) "well of course, I'm a king after all. Say, you wouldn't happen to have a place to stay tonight do you?" (Sigh, eterna sort a made sure that was a no on my part, its very likely that...) I took his worried trampling hands and whipped away some tears. Poor guy, eterna has a way of ruining people's days, and sometimes... Lives. "Say, Encre? What would you say to an invitation to stay at my house for a little while?"

 "Say, Encre? What would you say to an invitation to stay at my house for a little while?"

Encres POV: oh my, he was really close to me. I felt my face flush up again. I can't believe I was tearing up in front of the King of vampires, geeez how embarrassing. "Sorry... I mean... Yes, that'll be fine... Ok.... I'll shut up now." (Don't, you're voice is beautiful.)

Kutters POV: "geeez you two, get a room or sum'n. Heh heh." Was it just me, or was lord fallacy actually flirting with the mortal? I led both of them downstairs and offered a ride. (Oh, of corse. Please send a message to misure suave to pick us up in the Royal carriage.) "uh, sure. Just give me a sec,... MOM!"

Encres POV: he left us alone in the living room together to get his mom. "So... Who's this misure suave?" (Oh? He's my finest and must loyal servant. He's worked for me for years. He's a little mischievous sometimes, just to warn you in advance. Say Encre?...) (Alright! My mom just sent a letter to the castle, misure suave should be here in a bit. Would you two like anything while you wait?) "oh, how about some tea? If... That isn't too much to ask for?" (Some tea for me as well kutter?)

 That isn't too much to ask for?" (Some tea for me as well kutter?)

(Sigh, uh fine. Mom! Can you make some tea!)

Geez this chapter took me forever to publish, I had to rewrite it like 15 times. I just wasn't very comfortable with the way it was before, I hope you all understand. Thank you. 😊👍