Chapter Three.

Chapter 3

Myla sat at the bar by herself seems like as soon as they entered the club Eva disappeared. Myla body felt hot as she became nervous. She rubbed her sweaty hands against her dress. She pushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear as she turned around from the bar sipping her water. She looked around as she felt a pair of eyes on her.

She looked straight forward and saw a man sitting in VIP surrounded by plenty of women she could barely see his face since the lights were low. He didn't pay any attention to the women. He looked at her intensely as he sat back. He gave off this strong vibe.

She looked over to see the bartender sliding her a drink.

" oh that's not mine. " she said politely.
" it's from the girl over there." She said politely turning her back to make drinks.

She knew it was from Eva to loosen her up. She smiled and tossed it back continuing to vibe to the music that was playing. After a few moments she felt something coming up, she quickly ran to the bathroom.

She bursted through the stall and threw up everything she had today , she suddenly felt dizzy as she passed out in the bathroom for a minute.

" Myla... "

" Myla?"

Myla jumped up at the sound of Sosa's voice.

" Huh ?" She turned around in her pretty red dress smiling from ear to ear.

" What the fuck you got on !?" Sosa looked her up and down in disgust.

" I have a date tonight I told you." Her eyes furrowed.

"  You're mine Myla and I mean that shit !" Sosa grabbed her by her neck and kissed her. " Don't be falling for this nigga ! I'm a need you to stay focused. I'm counting on you."

Myla heart beat sped up. " I'm not baby, its just role play remember, just like old times" she assured him picking up the expensive fur coat. She stared at it and picked up the letter.

"I realized I was thinking of you and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me, since I've met you, you never left."

Myla smiled hard.

Sosa snatched the letter and read it. " Damn bae you put in on him like that." Sosa laughed.

" No." Myla said nonchalant putting on the fur coat.

" What do you mean no ? I know you did he's buying you all this shit and that brand new all white Camaro sitting in that lot. " Sosa barked not believing Myla

" I never been with another man besides you. I know you gave me permission to this one time because it could set us up for life but I don't want to....You sound jealous." Myla flipped her hair that the man also payed for.

" What !? " Sosa grabbed her by her throat and squeezed. " Don't you ever say no shit like that ! I could care less about that nigga. I know your mine. Your not going anywhere Right?"

Myla looked at Sosa's dark eyes and she noticed they weren't the same light brown as the mans. " Right." She nodded slightly.