Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Two weeks later...

Myla

I felt like I had woke up from a bad dream . I finally knew who I was . Finally knew who my enemies were. Eva definitely became my enemy the day I caught her texting Sosa. She really had the balls to come back around me. Me and Eva had been Bestfriend's since middle school and for her to go behind my back was heartbreaking. Jesse always been someone close ever since I met her at one of the clubs Julian owns she gave me her business card after I complimented her hair and we hit it off from there. I invited her and Eva to my house for a girls night and that's when we started talking about our men. Then Eva found out Jesse was the girl Malik always was going out of town for awhile back when Eva was pregnant. I tried to break up the fight because it was years ago when Malik was having an affair and Jesse had no idea about her. But Eva just hated Jesse from then on. One thing about Jess she was never bothered by anything or anyone.

I had became distant from Jesse and Eva once I found out Sosa had been cheating on me. I needed a break from everyone so me and Julian started taking trips just to escape. When ever he would find me crying at night it bothered him so much, he started watching me as I slept. I told him it was because I missed my mom and that was only part of it, my guilt sometimes got to me. I once told Julian that the bruise under my eye came from a fight I had at Jesse's shop and after awhile he was tired of hearing about the fights so he started coming up to the shop with me. Me and Julian never had sex only oral and 4 play up until that out of town trip on the beach.

I can't deny the fact that I still sorta have feelings for Sosa I mean he's been around for as long as I remember. He was and still is my first love . He loves kinda hard sometimes. He was there when I lost my moms and He comforted me so much. I was there when he was down on his knuckles out here slanging dime bags , his reup was a 1.7 . But I was still telling everyone my man had the loudest of the loud. Once he was up he became kinda distant and that was the first time he cheated on me and messed around and had a baby . I know he still messes with his baby momma when ever we'd get into our arguments but I knew he ain't love her like he loved me.

After the trip from outta town I was staying with Momma Liz for a while just to clear my head. I was going to end things with Sosa and tell Julian the truth until I found out I was pregnant and I knew it wasn't by Sosa because we haven't touched in months. The look Julian gave me the day everything fell apart could've killed me. I know I fucked up but I'm not perfect.

I just really wanna find my way back to happiness before it all . Not having my mom to talk to about this has been killing me inside.

Can't even turn up in the club with all this on my mind. I was ready to go home. Me , Jesse and Jason been partying every weekend and working early mornings in the shop.

" Girl what's wrong you haven't said anything since we've left the club." Jesse said.

" Nothing ... just thinking." I said as we were pulling up to her apartment building.

" Me and Jason about to go to this after party with some of his friends , you sure you wanna turn in early."

I looked at my phone and saw it said 1:24am. " Yeah, Just need some rest."

" Alright girl ." Jason kissed my cheek and hugged me looking ready to hop over the seat and get in the front. I hugged Jesse and went in.