Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

Myla

The plane ride was long but Jesse kept me company with her stories about her and Ant. She showed me a picture of him and I remembered him from Julian's club. Jessica admitted that Julian was going to be here in Cali and it all came back to me. I was ready to parachute out the plane but Jesse wouldn't let me.
I knew he didn't wanna see my face probably wanted to kill me. Thinking about it made me nervous the whole ride.
When we arrived in California LA I admired the beautiful scenery for some reason seemed like the sun shined brighter over here than anywhere else. She put on her shades as she entered the nice hotel she'd be staying at.

Jessica walked up to the clerk and he instantly started drooling.
" Ma'am wha - what can I help you with today." He said adjusting his tie.

She told him we had reservations for a room here by Anthony. He gave us two keys.

" So this is your room , Already paid for." She said doing a spin as she smiled.
" What about you?"

" I'm a be next door with Ant." She grinned raising her eyebrows repeatedly.

" Don't make no babies ." I joked she laughed.

" Not yet. "

Her iPhone 8 began to ring .
" Hey daddy we're here!" She said showing the view from the hotel window.

" Good baby I've missed you." I heard him say.

" Oh really what did you miss?" Jessica smirked.

" Where do I begin .. "

" Ughh." I walked away not wanting to here all that lovey dovey stuff. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for Jess it's just I miss them calls. I sighed as I began to unpack my things.

" We are going out for dinner! " Jess said. " But first lets do some shopping!" She laughed showing off her black card.

" Jess I ca -"

" I got you girl ! I don't want you to worry about anything on this trip . Just relax and enjoy yourself."

...

We arrived at a huge mall and instantly the time flew by and I didn't even noticed we had more bags than we could carry.

" These don't fit maybe I need a bigger size ." I said to the lady in the shoe store.

She took the shoe " No problem ma'am ." She said then disappeared into the back.

" You know what they say about women with big feet. " I heard a deep voice say behind me.

I turned around and was in shock. " They'll walk all over your heart." He finished.

" What are you doing here?" I asked as I got up putting on my shoes.

" Calm down I'm here on business. Cali like my second home my baby." He smiled showing off his gold bottom row of teeth. " Hope you didn't think I was stalking you. Your beautiful baby but shit I look good too." He did a spin .

I laughed. As I stood up getting ready to go. He pulled me by my hand gently close to him.

" Your smile makes me want you. Just does something to me." He whispered than began to smile while biting his bottom lip.