Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16

Julian

I watched Rico as he flirted with Myla all night. She played as if she didn't see me . One part of me hated her and the other part still wanted her. I didn't even feel Karma playing with my member under the table. Seeing her smile at Rico was bothering me for some reason .
I watched her as she got up making her way towards the bathroom . Her outfit was beautiful and complimented all her curves . Damn , was all I could say, Thats the outfit I brought her.

" So what's the plan ?" Ant asked.

" We move in on our connect tomorrow." I responded. " He's having a party tomorrow night and he invited us. You know the drill trying to fill us out see where the vibe is at."

Tariq and Ant nodded paying close attention. Chris was too busy whispering things in some bitch ear but I knew he was listening. And Rico was looking around for something. Rico just wasn't focused enough that's why he wasn't really down with the mafia like the rest. He was just another worker and a noisy one at that. Any time he dropped a whip or chain everyone knew about it. If a body was dropped by him or his workers people knew. I keep trying to tell Benji he's bad for business but Benji feels like he is useful.

After talking over dinner everyone was getting the bill. We went to a club. I got in my all black Range Rover and drove off following behind Chris and Tariq who drove like they were in a race in their all red Camaro.

" I saw you staring at her, she must be your old girlfriend." Karma said while we drove to the club.

" What you worried about that for ?"

" Worried ? Oh no baby never I'm too cute for that shit just respect me and I'll respect you." She said moving my arm away from my lap as the other one was on the wheel. " When your with me you only should see me. No need to look at those other bitches. They can't do what I do." She said unzipping my pants and pulling out my tool taking me all in her mouth.

" Damn." I said gripping all of her hair.

...

We pulled up and there was a long line. Of course we went right in because Chris and Tariq was known in the city. They didn't know me down in Cali yet but they will soon. I walked in with Karma right infront of me I couldn't help but watch her ass move in that dress. Her body was definitely shape like an hourglass.

Karma

 " Aye we good right here !" I heard Tariq yell pointing to the booth

Ant sat down with his date and Myla sat right next to her with Rico on the outside. I sat down and Karma sat right on my lap as she twerked on my lap while Motor Sport blasted through the speakers. I saw Chris and Tariq walk around getting love and speaking to everyone. They had bottles sent over to the table and we all took a few shots back .

The Weekend- Reminder started blasting through the speakers .

" Girl this my shit come on !" Jessica said over the loud music grabbing Myla's hand escorting her to the dance floor.

I tried not to watch her but I couldn't help it as she twerked her juicy ass on the dance floor. She was definitely the most beautiful girl in here . When I look at her I didn't see no one else.

I felt Karma staring a hole in the side of my head. " Excuse me !" She said bumping my knees leaving out the booth.

" Aye bro ?" Ant said and then nodded his head towards Rico rubbing on Myla ass as she danced on him.

If anybody knew how I felt about Myla it was Ant, he knew me like the back of his hand .

" Handle that." He said continuing to nod his head to the music.

I looked further back to see Karma flirting with some nigga at the bar. It didn't really bother me because I knew when ever I called she'd come running .

Myla glanced at me she knew was she was doing. I watched her go to that bathroom and Rico follow . I was over her she was just a part of my collection now. I nodded to the music as I waved for Karma to come over.

She walked over towards me and gave me a lap dance like she used to back when I'd be in Benji's club . I rubbed on her ass as she bounced it up and down on my lap causing my tool to rise. After a few more shots I was buzzing hard.

...

" Can I stay with you tonight." I heard her say in my ear on our way back to the hotel. I shook my head, I needed to rest.

I was on the elevator with Karma and when I got off I saw Myla and Rico in the hallway going into her room. I saw Karma smirk as she followed me down the hall to the end .
" You change your mind ?" She smiled asking .

" Nope , goodnight Karma." I said closing the door.

I went and laid down in the comfortable bed. I looked at the time to see it said 2:44am.

...

Narrator

Julian woke up at 3: 34 to a knock on his door. He got up in nothing but his Versace drawls grabbing his gun and walked over looking through the peep hole he didn't see nothing. So he cracked it open.

" I can't sleep, I haven't seen you in months. Not a day go by that I don't think about you. " she started as she stood there in nothing but a robe. Julian watched her begin to tear up." The past few months have been hell. I thought you were dead. It broke me down. Seeing you well alive in the club sparked something in me. I haven't really gotten any sleep since then causing me to act out of character. I know I should've been honest with you about everything but I was too blind and too dumb to see Sosa had me under his control. I've did some things I'm not proud of out of love for him , but I was dumb. You've made me realize that it wasn't love with him . It was power. You were like my escape from him not only physically but mentally. The day I was beaten and drugged and almost dead I screamed for you even though you were gone. I felt like I deserved it. My intentions were never to hurt you. I loved you. You didn't only love me but you taught me things and opened my mind. If you never forgive me I get it but can I at least get a proper goodbye." Myla said wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

He opened up the door wider and she grabbed the back of his head kissing him softly. Julian closed the door and dropped his gun on the couch. He allowed her to take control until they got to the bed room . He picked her up by her ass and instantly her legs tightly wrapped around his strong waist like a belt. He kissed her passionately but aggressively also. He needed to feel her and she needed to feel him.

He undid her robe and looked at her naked body as if it was his first time seeing it. She opened up for him even though she was shy about her bruises. Julian kissed all over her body leaving a few marks and then back to her lips. He pulled out his tool that stood in full attention already dripping from the thought of feeling her again. He watched her as he inserted his tool and listened to the sweet gasp she always let out when ever he entered her . A tear rolled down her cheek as he penetrated her. Her walls fitted him like a glove as if they were made for him.

" I'm so sorry Julian ." She whispered with her eyes closed shut as she kissed him as she started gripping his shoulders trying to take all of him.

" Hush baby." He groaned as he kissed her neck lifting up her leg over his shoulder holding one of her hands locking fingers abover her head as he dug deeper. She was wetter than she'd ever been.

They made love all night, he made sure she would never forget this.

He knew this was the last time with Myla and he could never be with her again because she broke his trust something he don't forgive anyone for.