Chapter Six

Chapter 6

A month past by swiftly. Myla didn't see much of Sosa, but alot of Eva. It was mostly her, her lonely nights and her thoughts. Myla moved into a apartment with Eva and their relationship grew stronger but still Myla felt as if Eva was hiding something.
Myla woke up Friday morning yawning loudly. As soon as she rose up out of bed all her hair fell over her face.

" Girl you ready ?" Eva asked standing in front of Eve in her Gucci sneakers, ripped jeans and Gucci shirt with her bag to match. She looked gorgeous with her natural curly hair up into a bun.

" Ready for what?" Myla rubbed her eyes clearing her vision.

" Miami silly !" Eva joked. " Get up! " she snatched the covers off of Myla. " Time waits for no man ." she quoted.

" I'm a woman , so it should slow down just a Lil bit." Myla retorted jokingly. Eva laughed along with her.

Eva ran out the room and came back. " Girrrll look !" She held up a cute all black bathing suit.

" Looks good." Myla  said.

"I know right ! Its not for me though, its for you." Eva tossed it at her. " Miami ain't ready for us. Get dressed."

Myla  hopped out of bed and went to do her hygiene things in the bathroom. She put on her white Michael Kors slides and light blue fitted sun dress that stopped mid thigh, white Michael Kors bag with her hair down naturally curly.

" Do I look okay ?" Myla asked smiling in the mirror.

" My you look great. You can always make something so simple look like something. Ugh." Eve complimented standing in the mirror with her.

" Your bags ready?" Myla asked.

" Mine were ready before yours."

" So you sure its just going to be us ?" Myla asked dragging her Michael Kors suitcase behind her out the house on its wheels.

" Yeah." Eve followed with her Gucci suitcase.

" Good because I don't want to see , speak to or smell - I'm not even going to say his name." Myla flipped her silky hair over her shoulder.

" We can make this trip forget he ever existed." Eve said putting their bags in the limo she got for them.

" We ready Tim." She assured the driver as he nodded and pulled off. He couldn't help but keep looking back at the two beautiful ladies in his rear view.

Eva rolled her eyes and pressed the button to roll up the window.

....

When Myla  and Eve stepped off the plane in Miami Florida they both smiled. Eve already rented a car already prepared. They got into her all red brand new Camaro and let the top down and pulled off.

" Miamiiiiii !" Eve screamed smiling from ear to ear.

" So what's on our agenda?" Myla asked looking at all the people walking around.

" Get settled , go to the beach , shop and eat !"

" Girl you keep eating like that your not going to fit in your bathing suit. " Myla joked.

Eva felt kinda ashamed as she rubbed her little tummy.

" Girl I'm just playing." Myla slapped her arm playfully. " Bestfriend you look Great !" She said flipping her best friends hair.