Chapter Twelve: The Fam

Chapter 12

Julian

" I can't believe they shot up yo club ." Ant said looking down at the club as he sat across from me.

" Minor set back for a major come back." I said nonchalant.

" Man they saying it's Rico and them."

" Yeah ." I nodded not really paying attention.

" So what's up with you and ole girl who is she." Ant asked.

" She's the reason I was in the hospital using a machine just to breath. "

After being shot by her nigga

" What's her name ?"

" Myla." I said in deep thought.

" That name sounds familiar." Ant looked over at Ryan who just stood in the corner texting away on his phone. " She look kinda familiar too."

I sat there not paying attention to anything they were saying truth is i was over Myla once again I had played the fool. This bitch really set me up. She really had me hooked. Foolish of me to think I could trust a bitch. I thought to myself as I continued looking down at my club.

" I remember that bitch and her nigga . " Ryan said. " She supposed to be dead me and Mike took care of that. That day you sent us looking for that nigga Sosa we couldn't find him so we hurt his bitch real bad and left her out in the middle of nowhere near death. " he laughed . " Bitch is like a zombie popping outta nowhere."

" Y'all niggas did what !?" I turned around and looked at Ryan and Mike.

" Aye those are the rules , if we can't find them we coming for whatever is close to them ! " Ryan yelled. " As a matter of fact I bet she knows where Sosa is."

" let's turn the fuck up !" Ant said getting up and heading down stairs.

I got up and followed. Luckily they were getting everything fixed today so it will be running tonight. I won't be missing out on any money. I watched the workers install new windows in my office upstairs.

I came out my club and the sun was beaming bright down on me and Ant.

" So let's go back to the hood and slide down on Rico and them." Ant suggested.

I only shrugged as I hopped inside Ant's all black Jeep. I took the Aux Cord and started playing Lud Foe - Ambitions As A Rider.

...

We rode down where him and his home boys hung out and of course we spotted him hanging at the basketball court watching game while making sales . Everyone was in the crowd placing bets and he was always betting on his little cousin and his team.

" Park right here ." I said watching him intensely. I waited for Mike to stop the car and Ant pulled up behind us. I hopped out the car. " Y'all go back to the spot and see if y'all can get information."

Ant hopped out his all black Escalade with the dark tinted windows and jogged behind me.

ANT