Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

Myla

I woke up to see some lady standing over me.

I jumped up and looked around to see I was in the hospital.

" Hi I'm nurse Elexis, the doctor will be here shortly." The nurse said smiling. " How are you feeling?" She asked checking my heart beat.

" I feel ..."

" Myla !" Jessica ran through the door.

" Ma'am you have to leave ." the nurse said grabbing Jesse.

" No she's fine she's my cousin !" I said.

" Right !" She snatched her arm from the lady rolling her eyes as she slammed the door in her face. " I'm so happy to see your okay "

" What are you doing here?" I asked wondering how Jessica got to Miami .

" Girl I been here since the last day I saw you at the salon. I saw what happened at the club last night. You know I was in VIP." She started dancing.

I started laughing. " That's been my first good laugh since I've woken up to this nightmare."

" The club got shot up and Julian told me you were in the hospital." Jessica said.

" That must've been after I fainted . How do you know him ?" I asked with one eye brow raised.

" I mess with his right hand man's Ant." She smiled to herself. " The question is how do you? Your memories are back !?"

" Yeah."

" So how do you feel?" Jessica asked holding my hand.

" Awaken . I just want to find my way. The past year has been a big nightmare."

" So who tried to kill you?" She said staring at me intensely.

" I don't know two men were looking for Sosa. They came for me. "

" Wow . " Jessica said in shock. " Where's your bestie ?"

" I don't know , haven't seen her since the club last night." I shook my head. ". I blacked out and she wasn't around."

" That bitch." Jessica rolled her eyes. " I can't believe your friends with her after she went behind your back."

I thought for a minute.  "I'm awaken now but don't tell no one my memories are back."

" Promise." Jessica said. " Now what are you going to do about King ?"

The doctor walked in and started talking to the nurse. They both agreed that I was fine and can go now after he gave me information about my memories being back but still needing to take things slow.

I walked out with Jesse in my red Nike jogging suit.
" Girl you look good ." Jessica said admiring my outfit.

" You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled admiring her cute sun dress.

She helped me in her all red Charger and then got in an pulled off.

" First things first." Jessica said.
" I have to go get my things from me and Eves hotel suite." I said. She nodded in agreement.

We pulled up at the hotel and I told Jesse to stay in the car. I got out and went up to the suite. I opened it up with my key.

" Eve !" I called out but got no answer. I saw all her things gone .

I packed up all my things and dragged both my suitcases out of the hotel.
" I'll help ." Jesse got out her car and grabbed the other suitcase and put it in her back seat.