Chapter Seventeen

Chapter 17

Myla

" Wake up !" Jesse said snatching the covers over my head.

I rolled over to see the sun beaming bright. " Huh what time is it ?" I asked .

" Girl it is 12 pm what time did you go to sleep last night."

" I don't know ." I said pulling the covers over my head. My body was so sore I don't even remember walking back to my room.

" Mmmhmm you and that boy Rico did something !? Tell me now !" Jesse plopped on the bed.

" No I - I just was up. Rico and I sat up watching tv for a minute getting to know each other but my mind was somewhere else so I told him it was time for him to go. After he left I couldn't sleep." I admitted telling half of the story and decided to leave out the part about me and Julian amazing night.

" Well I need you to come to the hair salon with me , you see what Ant did ." Jess said pointing at the mess on top of her head.

" I'll be down the hall in an hour let me get dressed

" I'll be down the hall in an hour let me get dressed." I got up getting ready for my shower as Jesse left .

I jumped when I heard my phone ring as I was putting my hair in the bonnet, I answered and put it on speaker .

" Hey." I heard Rico voice say.

" Hey."

" I've been calling you all day what happened last night?"

" I been sleep and nothing." I said sighing as I thought about last night events.

" Oh yeah ?" I heard him laugh to himself.

" Yeah."

" Yeah okay. I'll see you later than." He said hanging up the phone.

Julian

I woke up feeling good , I carried Myla to her hotel room after we were finished around 7:00 am. As soon as I stepped in the hall way I saw Rico making his was towards us. I smirked at him as I passed him with Myla sleeping peacefully in my arms in a coma. I didn't want things to be awkward between us in the morning. She definitely had the best pussy I've ever been in, and I've never fucked nobody like that before. I wish it didn't happen but hearing her sincere apology and the way she kissed me I fell under a trance , I needed to be inside her at that moment. I could never truly forgive her for breaking my trust.

I heard a knock on my door and I got up and answered.

" What's up?" I greeted Ant as he walked in.

" Damn you look tired." He said looking around.

" it's been a long night." I laughed.

" Mmhmm you and Karma still going at it."

I nodded . " Something like that." I couldn't tell Ant about it.