Chapter Twenty Two: I Want You

Julian

" What's up?" I answered my phone as I stepped out the shower. I was staying at the hotel until my house was finished. When the trip was over my house should be done . The trip was in a week.

" I got something you might wanna see and hear." Low said through the phone.

" Where you at?" I said looking at my phone to see it was already 8 pm.

" The spot."

" On my way." I said then hung up continuing my shower.

I didn't have time to worry about Myla and whatever she thought I did. Shit was over and it didn't matter because we were done anyway.
...

I pulled up at my old house that was now everyone's and hopped out my Audi . I walked in to my office after greeting everyone except for Rico. I heard lately he'd been spending a lot of time with Myla but that wasn't the reason I ain't speak to him. I just didn't like that nigga.

Low walked in with a yellow envelope and sat it right on my desk and Ant came in right behind him closing the door.

Low

" What's this ?"

" What's this ?"

" Photos my dude. " Low responded.

Ant looked mad , Jesse was the only thing that kept a smile on his face. Since she'd been ignoring him nobody has seen him even crack a real smile in weeks.

" What up bro?" I greeted Ant while opening up the envelope. He nodded as he sat down on the sofa.

I pulled out the photos and saw Mike and Sosa both in all black talking behind a trap house. I quickly grew angry before tossing them on the table. Ant picked them up.

" Damn ." Ant said.

I called Benji for his address Benji was the only one who knew where everyone stayed. He was the head Honcho now until I take over.

Mike walked out and I followed right behind him.
" Good looking." I said tossing Low a few hundreds.

I got in my brand new olive green 2018 Dodge Challenger that I bought about a week ago and sped off following behind Ant in his that was Navy blue.

We pulled up at his house to see not a car in sight. I hopped out with Ant right behind me and walked up to the house. I knocked and the door was already open. We both looked at each other strange and Ant shrugged his shoulders. We walked through each room to see the house completely empty. I instantly called Benji.

" He's not here."

" Check the clubs. Knowing Mike he will be there." Benji said. " Hurry and get that out the way . You can't have any distractions. You know what's coming up." He said hanging up.

" Benji said check the clubs. " I said as we left out the house.

...

When we pulled up we noticed a big crowd outside of the club. We pushed pass everyone to see Mike fighting Jason and getting his ass whooped. We instantly tried getting a closer look and saw Jason in the choke hold by Mike. The bodyguards at the club couldn't even stop him as his homeboys backed him up. Jesse ran up hitting him as Myla tried grabbing Mikes arm to get Jason out the choke hold. Mike slapped her causing her to fall onto the ground and flung Jesse at the same time causing her to bump into Ant. I became heated and so did he.