Chapter Eight: The Truth

Chapter 8

" Wow ." Was all Myla could say as she looked out the limo at the scenery. She finally made it to Columbia.
" I want to show you more places like this. I want to give you the world baby girl because you deserve it. " Myla listened to Ju talk as he sat next to her in the limo. Myla was lost for words.

They arrived on a beach with a beautiful huge house mostly made up of glass. The limo door opened and Ju stepped out of the limo and helped Myla out.

" Ju. " her eyes started to water. " Your so good to me." He grabbed her and wrapped her in his muscular arms and breathed in her scent. He kissed her on her forehead then her lips. Myla looked up at him as he wiped away her tears. " Don't cry baby girl please." Ju hated to see her cry and most nights when he came home he'd find her crying laying in his bed with his shirt on.

" I'm sorry if this is too much its just your 22 now. I just wanted your birthday to be special. I messed up -" Ju started getting frustrated as he started pacing back and forth. Myla grabbed his muscular hand.

" Baby its perfect." She looked him in his light brown eyes. He smiled and instantly she felt it coming up. " I -" she instantly swallowed those words back down.

Ju looked at her and he knew she wanted to say it and he did also but he learned never to tell a female that first.

" Let's go baby." He grabbed her hand and locked fingers with her as he picked her up and sat her on the limo and took off her Christian Louboutin nude red bottom heels. He admired her perfectly did toes as he kissed her toes as she laughed. " Stopppp!" He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the beach where she saw rose petals laid down and candles leading to a beautiful setting.

Myla mouth dropped as she tapped his chest twice so he could put her down. " Baby I want to walk on the pedals. " Ju held her hand. He admired her features. It wasn't the first time he made her face glo up and he didn't want it to ever be the last.

Ju pulled out the chair and Myla sat down. He couldn't take his eyes off of her almost stumbling as he took his seat. Myla laughed a little. Ju watched the wind blow through her natural curly hair that he loved so much. He was happy she chose to wear it.

The table fell silent, not because it was awkward but because they both had so much to say but was lost for words of how to say them. Plates were being brought out of the beach house carried by men that worked for Julian.

The man sat Myla drink in front of her and almost dropped her plate.

" I'm sorry . so sorry ma'am !" He panicked looking at an angered Julian  from his side eye as he sat Myla's dish in front of her.

Julian grabbed his arm almost breaking it off and pulled him by his tie until they were face to face. " You spill one thing on her or do anything that does not sit well with her I will kill you ! One more slip up !" Julian whispered in his ear pulling his tie tighter and tighter. He saw the white man turning almost purple. " Yes King !" He responded quickly walking away.

" Baby."  Myla said concerned.

Julian let him go and the man quickly gasped for air as he disappeared into the kitchen of the beach house.

" You okay ? The food okay ? You want more wine ? Waiter !" Julian barked.

" Baby please everything is fine stop worrying ."

" I just want everything to be perfect because I wanted to give you this." Julian got down on One knee as Myla turned to face him. She panicked feeling her heart racing. Julian pulled out a small black box opening it and it showcased a big diamond ring.