Chapter Twenty Six

" So why you ask to meet up ?" Sosa stared Myla right in her eyes

" I want you to leave and leave me and King alone ."

" Your kidding me right ?" Sosa laughed. " Told you in the messages that that wasn't going to happen."
" Bitch it's because of him I can't get no Work moved out here on these streets!"

" Look I don't want to see anyone get hurt. "

" Too late plans are already in motion."

" I still care about you. I know you still care about me." Myla said honestly. Even though Sosa put her through so much that was still her first love and the man at once upon a time she'd do anything for. She knew King would have no problem deleting him out of both their lives.

" Myla you must think I'm stupid? I don't care all that went out the window the moment you slipped up and caught feelings for the enemy. We could've took over all this shit together. But no you wanted to build with him, so now I have no choice but to build my empire alone . I'm a deal with him first and then I'm coming for you . " Sosa said getting into Myla face as he smiled then pushed her out his way.

Myla didn't know the demon she was talking to it wasn't the same bummy kid off the block with dreams . He was a whole other person .

After thinking while walking along the shore she felt someone come from behind her she turned around to see it was King. Her eyes lit up to see her baby but she was also kind of nervous of what Sosa would do. She didn't want to warn him at first because she knew King would kill Sosa. But now that she knew Sosa was putting a plan in motion she felt it was time she tell him.

 But now that she knew Sosa was putting a plan in motion she felt it was time she tell him

They walked behind some rocks in silence both had a bunch of things on their minds.

" Juli -"

" So tell me ? What's going on ?" King said in a serious tone catching Myla off guard.

" What do you mean ?"

" Myla." King took a deep breath. " I'm trying so hard to give you a chance to talk first. You been talking to Sosa ?"