Chapter Twenty Four: Trip

Ant sat in silence as he thought to himself about where Jessica was . He was getting irritated by the minute seeing time fly by waiting on her call.

" Bro what's wrong with you ?" Julian asked as he watched Ant mug everyone in the office but Ant didn't answer. " Bro she gone call , stop tripping. That's not even in Jesse's character to do some foul shit like that to you. "

Ant nodded in agreement when he really thought about it Jesse would never disrespect him like that she already knew what he'd do to a nigga.

" Aye you two need to focus ! This shit is very important." Benji said snapping his fingers at both his nephews that weren't paying attention to a word he was saying.

They sat in first class waiting on the plane to take off.

" Where they at !" Ant said as he got up to look around and then he saw Myla , Jesse and Jason heading towards him. Jess looking a little different. Ant sat back down thinking of who she could've been with.

Rico walked in right behind Myla. " Aye can we talk ."

" No ." Myla said taking a seat next to her man kissing him. Jessica sat next to Jason who was brushing his waves. He only really dressed up when he was at the shop.

" You good girl ? " Jason asked noticing Jesse's mood.

" Yea." She said irritated thinking about how Ant didn't trust her.

" It's about Ant isn't it?" Jason laughed. " Bitch y'all should just get married y'all don't have anything else to argue about so y'all pick little fights. You gone be in the back of this airplane sucking his dick in a few hours. " he joked.

Jesse rolled her eyes as she started feeling hungry luckily they were serving food.

Ant watched Jesse the whole time as he thought about going over there and snatching her out her seat. " Fuck this ." He mumbled as he tried getting up.

" I'm sorry you should be in your seat the flight will be taking off soon ." The flight attendant said as she looked at the frustration in Ants face wishing she could relieve it. " Anything you need I could assist you." She smiled showing off her exposed breast.

" He's good hun " Jesse tapped her shoulder shoving her out the way reading her name tag. " Ashley he has everything he needs."

" You sure ?" She said sarcastically.

" Bitch did you not just here me !"

" Jesse calm down ." Ant said as he never saw her get so upset.

" You good girl ? Do we have a problem ?" Myla came running towards her.

" No we don't if this bitch would just back the fuck up. She hella thirsty ! He's here with me !" Jessica snapped.

" Ma'am I was just trying to be helpful-"

" Everything okay ?" Security walked over towards Ashley.

" Everything will be okay if she will stay out of my man face ." Jesse said .

" What's wrong girl ?" Jason said now putting on his wig.

" Everything is okay Rick." Ashley smiled fixing her shirt.