Chapter Twenty One

Chapter 21

Three weeks later...

Myla

" Come On Girl keep up !" I yelled out to Jesse who was taking a break on the bench.

" Girl , I'm just tieing my shoes up !" She said bending over to tie up her already tied shoes as she was taking deep breaths. We were running in the park which was an activity that she decided we'd do twice a week.

I laughed as I hunched over. I looked at my phone to see a text from Rico.

Rico: Where are you?

Me and Rico were still getting to know each other but he just seemed a little controlling and that scared me knowing my history with Sosa.

Me : in the park with Jess.
Rico: Change of plans . I need to see you tonight.  come over to my house, I have a surprise for you.
Me: okay.
Rico: see you soon baby . 😘

" You ready ?" I asked Jess putting my phone back in my bag.

She nodded as she got up and started running with me again.

When we finished we went back home and decided to spend the day inside since Jason was handling everything at the shop.

" Ughh." Jesse rolled her eyes tossing her phone next to her as we sat on the couch watching a movie.

" What?"

" Nothing it's you know who."

" oh ."I sorta felt bad because i honestly don't believe Ant would do such a thing but if not him than who? Seeing Jesse every day acting nonchalant about the situation every day was bothering me because I knew she was really good at keeping her emotions bottled in. I couldn't read her .

" Lets go get some food ." She suggested.

" Let's go." I said feeling a little hungry.

After we got some food we stopped at the shop.

...

Me and Jesse pulled up and spotted Jason swinging his blue blunt cut bob as he walked back and forth through the shop. We hopped out and walked into the shop immediately grasping everyone's attention that was listening to Jason's gossip.

" I told her like your man loves me. " Jason laughed flipping his hair over his shoulder." Obviously you was doing something wrong." He waved at us . " Heyy baesss! What's the turn up for tonight?"

" Nothing. " we both said sitting in the empty chairs that were grey with rhinestones around them.

" You bitches are boring." He rolled his eyes as we both laughed. " Lets go out tonight . Y'all know it's been a minute. "  Jason said.

" You know why." Jesse said pointing at me.

" It's been alot going on ...and it's only been like 2 weeks !" I laughed.

" That's long ! I miss shaking this ass in the club ." He said twerking a little with no effort. Jason twerked better than me and Jesse together. He actually was in a dance class until he slept with the dance instructor husband.

" You always want to get lit ." Jesse laughed. We all laughed in agreement.

...

Myla watched herself in the mirror as she danced to the music that played in her background. Jesse was ready to go turn up and so was Jason after convincing them both that it was going to be fun.

" im ready." She came out the bathroom.

" Finally lets go !" Jason said.

They pulled up to the club and walked right in through the red velvet rope, Jason knew the club owner very well.

They grabbed a table in of course VIP.

" Can we get some drinks over here!" Jason yelled.

They brought 3 shots of Apple Ciroc. " Keep them coming." Jason said.

They started dancing in their section after a few more shots. Myla was feeling it and didn't care about her phone going off in her body suit. She knew it was Rico.

" Let's get on the floor !" Jesse said noticing Jason already twerking and females forming a circle around him cheering.

Myla started twerking and saw a familiar face behind her.

" Damn baby. You looking good. " he said as Myla tried to walk away before he grabbed her. " Dont be rude, I'm trying to bless you. That nigga King ain't know how to." Mike slurred not even noticing what he was saying.

" Get off me !" Myla yelled slapping Mike right across his face.

" Bitch I should've killed you like Karma and Ryan said King sure ain't have the strength to do it couldn't even stomach the thought. Your a hoe anyway. "

" Aye watch your mouth!" Jason said jumping into the argument with Jesse right on his tail.

" Nigga get yo gay ass on this between me and her!"

" She came here with me so if there's a problem-" Jason paused. " Lets handle it man to man ." His baritone voice seemed to echo through the club causing everyone who wasn't watching to pay full attention now. Myla didn't notice Jason holding his wig towards her to grab it.

Myla was in shock but Jesse was ready as she quickly snatched it outta Jason's hand.

" This a joke right ?" He started to laugh as he took another sip out his Ciroc. " You know what I'm not about to waste m-"

Instantly Mike stumbled back as everyone heard Jason's fist connect to his jaw. Mike charged at Jason like a wrestler flipping his over his shoulder. Jason got up and began to swing connecting all his hits but not fazing Mike as Mike could barely throw a punch Jason was skinny and moved quickly dodging all Mikes hits.

Mike got mad when Jason tried to grab him and put him in the choke hold the body guards at the club couldn't even stop him as his homeboys backed him up. Jesse ran up hitting him as Myla tried grabbing Mikes arm to get him out the choke hold. Mike slapped her causing her to fall onto the ground .

Mike flung Jesse back causing her to bump into a familiar face.

" AYE NIGGA IS YOU FUCKING STUPID?!" Ant looked at Mike with rage as he ran up Mike instantly let go of an unconscious Jason and stood up confused. Ant dropped Mike off one hit and started stomping him. King ran up grabbing Mike by his collar and punched him in his face knocking him unconscious. Mike homeboys fled the scene after seeing the pieces on both Kings and Ant hips.

The body guards finally got to the scene through the crowd picking Ant up and tossing him out the club.

" Jason wake up boo please !" Jesse screamed holding Jason's head up she was relieved as she checked for his pulse. " Someone get an ambulance."

" You okay ?" King asked Myla. Myla nodded staring into Julian's worried eyes as she hugged him feeling much safer with him like she always did.

" Aye Myla lets go !"

Myla looked up to see a serious looking Rico.