Chapter Twenty Five

Jesse

I woke up in bed next to Ant who was still snoring. I was feeling a little sick as I crept to the bathroom to throw up the food he brought me home last night.

I brushed my teeth after and sat on the toilet with the test I been avoiding to take. After peeing on the stick I waited for the results.

After a few minutes it read positive. I couldn't help the tears that fell. In all honesty I wasn't ready to be a mother especially with Ant being in this lifestyle and us not really having everything together. I'm not ready to tell him. I don't know how he'd feel about it or if he was ready either.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up trying to dispose all the evidence. Right before he bursted in he heard my phone ding.

" Who's that ?" He asked grabbing my phone.

I let him take it out the bathroom searching for some sort of evidence of me cheating on him. I tied the trash up and sat it out the hotel room.

" You find whatever you were looking for ? " I laughed watching him search hard through my phone. " You don't trust me ?" I asked.

" Yeah I do ." He said.

" How ? Look at what you are doing right now ?"

" Look at how you been acting Jessica."

" I haven't-"

Then his phone rung .

" Hold up this Benji." He said answering. " What's up ?... Yeah I'm up?... I'll be there.... Bet."

I looked up at him as he handed me my phone and stripped naked right infront of me . " Come On ." He said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the shower.

...

Narrator

Benji, Ant , Rico , Low and Julian all met in the lobby.

" Y'all ready ?" Benji asked looking everyone up and down as they all wore casual clothing. Everyone nodded in agreement. " Pull the car around." He told his driver. Few minutes later an all black Range Rover appeared.

...

They pulled up infront of a beautiful mansion

They pulled up infront of a beautiful mansion. They were let in by the guard.

Sebastian opened his door wide open.