Cuddle

Play the music video while reading! I hope you like it!

I felt his arm resting on my stomach my head facing to our window and I turned to look at him and thought to myself 'my boyfriend is cute when sleeping too'. I smiled and I lifted his arm up so I can face my whole body to him and I put his arm back down on my waist. And I try to find a way to wake him up 'tickle his nose and pretend your still sleeping' I thought to myself. So I did I lifted my arm up carefully and I put my finger gently between his upper lip and nose and I touched it softly to make it tickle a little. He shook his head off, I did it again and this time he waved his hand in front of his face. I did it for the last and this time he opened his eyes little by little and I switched my finger to my thumb and let it rest on his upper lip. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Good morning babe" Dave said as my finger was moving the way his mouth was.

"Morning love" I said

He used his other hand that was resting on me to pull me in closer my thumb still on his upper lip he bites it softly. I took my thumb out and I put my hand on his cheek and he pulls me closer then our foreheads touch and he leans in and kisses me and I kissed him back.

We lie there breathing each other's air. He was playing with my hair just the way I like it and I was gently running my finger on cheek. My finger went from his cheek to his hair. I looked into his light brown eyes and I smirked.

"We should probably get out of bed Mr. Franco" I said

"No we shouldn't Ms. Y/L/N" he said as he ran his hand down my back and I got chills and I smiled at him.

I tried to get up but he pulled me down and closer to him that our body and face was closer then ever. I could feel his mouth turn into a smile as he leans in give me a kiss he pressed hard and I kissed him back just the same he does to me.

"Ow" he said " y/n you bit my lip you feisty girl"

I laughed and leaned back a little and he pulls me in closer and kisses me harder then ever then kisses my chin then my neck I sighed and he kissed my lips again. He stopped and looked into my eyes and we just stare at each other.

We stayed there for the whole morning and afternoon. We stayed there till we got hungry.

He looks at me "I love you y/n y/l/n" and smiles.

"I love you too Dave Franco"