One dance

The music was playing loud in my house. I'm home alone and I'm waiting for my boyfriend Dave to come home so I decided to clean and play some music.

Daves pov

I could hear the music from outside and I had a feeling y/n was cleaning or just to turnt up. I laughed and get my keys to the house and opened it and see y/n dancing. I laugh quietly so she won't stop. I got out my phone and record her dancing.

Y/n pov

As the song finished another came on and it was One dance by Drake and I smiled big and then I spinned around and saw Dave standing there recording me and u stare at him and he laughs and comes to me. He picks me up in the air and kisses me.

"Why you stop baby girl?" He says as our face gets closer and closer

I laughed "dance with me it's our dancing song babe"

I said and he pulls away and starts dancing. I started to dance with him too.

He dances goofy and I laugh and after our little dance I stopped the song and put on Netflix and sat on the bed as Dave runs to the couch to get comfy.

I smiled then he holds is finger up telling to to wait and he takes his shirt off and I drooled a little but it's okay.

"Okay come" he says patting the empty space next to him.

I sat next to him and cuddled with him. And for the rest of the day we lay there on the couch. Cuddling and watching the movie.