When will I see her again?

Dave's POV

It's been 2 months 12 day and 5 hours since I haven't talked to her. It pains me to not be by her side it pains me that I can't see her or hold her.

I have no idea what happened. One moment we are happy and smiling and laughing the next we are fighting over something so little that it shouldn't matter.

I see her every now and then and each time she comes and goes she leaves with a piece of me.

I need her I can't live without her. Everyday I ask myself when will I see her again? I need her in my life.

"Y/n when will I see you again?" I ask myself.

Y/n POV

I see him, I what to be near him I can't do this anymore. I have to hold him I have to kiss him I need to feel his touch.

As I walk up to Dave from behind I hug him from behind and heard him say those words and I frown.

"Everyday baby you will see me with you everyday" I say as I hug him from behind.

He quickly turns around with my arms still wrapped around him and he looks down at me and smiles softly.

"Baby" he says "I'm sorry" he hugs me back while holding me so close. Closer then he has ever held me.

"I can't live without you and I just I love you so much y/n please never leave me again"  he says as he is holding me so close and rubbing my back slowly and soothingly

"I promise you babe that you will never ask yourself 'when will you see me' bc I'm going to be here with you always baby" I smile then look up to him.

He looks down at me and smiles softly then comes in slowly and I look at his brown eyes and his lips then our lips moved in sync.

As we resolved our problem that we dont even remember what we fought over but later on that day it was the best being next to him.

Dave's POV

The rest of the day I was by her side not letting go of her. I was happy to have her in my arms again.