Baby momma

"Hey babe" Dave said calling for me.

I looked up to him to give my full attention. He was staring at me with a smile and I looked at his phone to see a couple. The girl pregnant and dancing looks like she was about to give birth and her husband dancing. He played the video and it was a couple dancing. The couple happy that they were going to have a baby.

"Let's do it babe" he says still looking at the phone

I looked at him and look at my swollen stomach and I looked back at him and smiled and he's looking at me then staring at my stomach. I noded.

"Yes let's do it thank you!!" He says kissing my cheek.

"Okay we are going to do one now then do one when we are at the hospital and then one when our baby comes out of that beautiful stomach of yours." He says as he gets triller on.

I got up out of my seat and waited for the son to come on.

*Starts playing music*

The music comes on and Dave blocked me then he moved away and the camera was on me. And I started to dance and he did right beside me.

I  turned sideways to reveal my 8 month bump and I rubbed it and I smiled huge and Dave fans me like I burning the dance floor. I laughed.

"Get it y/n get it!" Dave says as he dances like a cute idiot.

I started to sing the song and the song finished and Dave walked to the phone while I went to sit down out of breath and he came to my side and played the video and we both laughed then he kissed my forhead.

"Beautiful even when your pregnant baby girl" I smiled huge

I looked at him dancing "oh my Davey so funny"

He sat down next to me.

"You have a name for our baby boy?" I asked him and he noded

"Kai" I looked at him confused and asked him what that name mean.

"It's means the sea or ocean" I smiled

"I like that babe" I said smiling

"Kai West Franco?" I said he looks at me squinting his eyes and nods.

"I like that babe"

--- One month later and in the hospital ---

"Okay let's do this baby girl" he said as he puts the table and we both standing in front of the phone and the song comes on the same song from a month ago.

I smiled and Dave is in front of me dancing like an cute idiot like the last video. I laughed and continue used to dance and turned sideways revealing my 9 month swollen stomach.

I got tired and luckily the song was finished when the song was finished. I climbed into the hospital bed and rated my head on the pillow and Dave sitting next to me and played the video we just finish making.

------ Later that night but like you know almost 4:30 in the morning------

We were about to leave when something happened before I could walk out of that room. I turned to Dave with a scared look.

"What's wrong baby girl?!" He says

I held onto him and he puts me back into the hospital bed.

"What's wrong love?"

I looked at him "my water broke baby I'm about to have this baby"

He looked at me with a shocked fave and ran to the nurse to tell her and he came back with the nurse and she did stuff and before I knew I was yelling and screaming for I was about to pop.

"Breath baby I'm right here breath" Dave said ad I squeezed his hand

After a few push I heard crying and I see my baby boy and the doctor cleaned him and then gave him to me so I can hold him.

I looked up to dave and smiled and he was smiling huge and touched his sons head and kisses his head.

"Welcome to this world Kai West Franco" he said as he put his hand around my neck and his other hand soothing our baby head.
I smiled and he kisses me on the lips.

"Oh the video" he says and gets his phone out and starts taping me an our new son and joins us and I danced whole holding our baby's little hand.

The music stopped and I was looking into me and Dave's baby and I kissed his head.

"Done" he said putting the phone away.

"I posted the video on Facebook" he pulls the phone out again

There's the video and in the caption was EVERYBODY Y/N AND MY BABY BOY IS HERE ON THIS EARTH !!!! PLEASE WELCOME KAI WEST FRANCO!!😍💝 #blessed #newmember #newbabyfranco 

He looks at me and kisses me and we both smiled.

"I love you y/n and I love you my beautiful son" he says kissing my forhead then our sons forhead

"And we love you" I smiled at him the we both stared at output baby ad!boring our creation.

Thanks to y'all for reading my imagine I hope you like it!! If y'all want a friend just message me or you want someone to lean on!! I got you!! Thanks again!!! I love you always be yourself!!