Let me take you out

I'm the most popular and somewhat prettiest girl in the school. I've been asked out by many guys and I would turn them down because they weren't the one I want to go out. The guy I want was Dave Franco. I wanted him to ask me out but he hasn't. We would talk for hours and hours just like a couple but he hasn't asked me.

Dave's pov

I texted my brother James to be here on time to ask y/n out. 'It's gonna go good' I told myself. Im thinking of all of the positive things so I can have the guts to ask her out. The bell rings and school is finished. Y/n should be in the library. 'She's always in the library' I told myself. I went over the plan just so I wont miss a thing. I saw y/n walking to the library and she looked so beautiful, she looked at me and I smirked at her and she smiled at me. I texted James again.

Me: James is everything set
James: yeah just text her already and get on with it
Me: I'm so nervous
James: don't be she will say yes now text her and come out.
Me: let's go over it again. Music?
James: 😐 check
Me: dancers?
James: check
Me: poster
James: check check now text her idiot

I stopped texting James and I looked for y/n contact and I started to type.

Me: hey y/n can you meet me outside in the parking lot please.

I peeked inside the library to see she got it. She looked down at her phone and looked up to find me and I smiled and I ran outside.

Your pov

Start music :)

I looked down at the text that was sent from Dave and I smiled I lifted my stuff there and walked out there. As I went the way to the school parking lot. I could here the music blasting and I see Dave standing alone and he started to dance and I smiled as he danced and many more dancers started to join. I smiled huge as the girl dancers guide me to Dave's car. And I see Dave smiling at me and I smiled back. He started to lip sync and I could see the dancers pull out a huge sign and I tried to see what it said. James came out of nowhere and handed Dave the microphone and noded to the dancers to open the sign. He breathed heavy into the microphone and I smiled at him. As the dancers opened the sign up it said ' Y/N LET ME TAKE YOU OUT TO A DINNER AND A MOVIE' I smiled even bigger and Dave talked into the microphone.

"Y/n will you go out with me?" He said smiling at me.

He started to walk my way and I walked towards him and I noded I couldn't say yes out loud but all I could do is nod yes and he hugged me and lifted me up in the air and I smiled at him looking down at him and he was looking at me. He put me down and he put his forehead on mine and leaned down and kissed me on the lips for a long time I think. But I could hear everyone cheering for us. I smiled big at everyone then Dave picked me and spined me around and he kissed me again while putting me down slowly.

"This is the best way to ask me out Dave" I said he smirked

"I tried my best to do something for the girl of my dreams" I blushed

"Y/n I love you" he smiled "I've been waiting to say that for the longest time"

"Same" I said and I steal a kiss from him.

He starts singing the song he had played for me and I smiled at the fact that he's singing to me was awesome. He sings and dances and I danced a long with him and we both laughed. We both smile at each other and we both sang the song together.