Marry me?

4 years 2 months and 21 days that me and Dave have been dating. We loved each other so much. We had our ups and downs. He helped me with my depression stage he always made me feel happy even when at times I felt like I wanted to just be alone. I almost killed myself one day when I was sitting on a bridge ready to jump but he found me and sat me and little by little try to scoot closer to me and telling me I don't have to do this and that I'm not alone. He made me want to live everyday, he made me happy. I looked at the window thinking of all the things Dave had done for me.

"Hey baby girl" he said coming from behind me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey babe" I said and he sat next to me.

He wrapped his arm around me to pull me in closer and I rest my head on his chest where I can hear his heartbeat. I breathed in slowly then out. We sat there without talking, holding hands and staring out the window that we were sitting in front of. I felt his head resting on mine.

"Let's go out babe" he said

"Sure let's do it" I said smiling
- Start music here-
We both stood up and smiled and he looked into my eyes. And we walked to our closet. He told me he wanted to choose some clothes for me to wear. I smiled and nodded. He put out my black laced dress out then my red skirt with my gold shirt and a necklace he got me for my birthday then got my gold heels and red heels out. I smiled and I decided to wear my short (like knee short) black laced dress and wear it with my red heels. He went and grabbed his black suit and a red tie. I smiled and noded. I went to go take a warm shower and when I was done Dave went to go shower I put on my black dress with some red earings then put on my red high heels then Dave was finished and he changed into his black suit and his red tie. He looked up at me all amazed and he smirked and walked towards me and put his hand on my back to pull me in.

"Beautiful" he said putting his forhead on mine.

I looked at him up and down "handsome"

We both smiled at each other. And we walked out of our apartment. He walked a little faster to open the car door for me. I smiled and mouthed 'thank you' he closed the door and ran to the other side and started the car. And we were off to a fancy restaurant.

When we arrived to the restaurant was beautiful. 'beautiful and shiny' I thought to myself and I smiled at all the shiny things in the restaurant. We walked up to the person to guide us to our table.

"For two please" Dave said to the lady then she took us to a table for two. Dave pulled out the chair for me and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said

"You're welcome baby girl" he said to me kissing the top of my head

We looked at the menu and ordered the chef's choice and gave the menu to the waiter then the waiter left and now we were waiting for our food. Dave put his arm on the table wanting my hand in his I smiled and put my hand on the table to hold his hand. We were given white champagne.

The food was brought to us and we ate after we finished eating Dave stared at me and he looked like he wantes to say something and I stare at him.

"Y/n you know I love you right?" He said and I noded

"Well I have loved you for 4 years 2 months and 21 days actually no I loved you for more then that" he continued

"Dave? " I said

"Let me tell you something y/n. You have made me the happiest person here on earth. And I'm happy to call you my girlfriend. You got me feeling some type of way." He said

It sounded like he was gonna break up with me I smiled shoving that thought all the way down in my brain.

"Someday in the future I'm gonna love another girl." He continued

"She might make me feel happier but I know I'll love you forever"
I felt my stomach sink.

"But that girl is gonna call you 'mommy' and call me 'daddy' " I smiled when he said that.

He looked for something in his pockets and he found it. It was a small box. He stood up and I pushed my chair back he got down on one knee. I opened my mouth and I covered it. He smiled at me. As he opened the box, it had a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/n I'm ready to have a family with you and to make you more happier and I'm ready to make that turn before we crash and burn. Will you marry me baby girl?" He said smiling.

I smiled bigger and I stood up and I noded yes. He put the ring on my ring finger and stood up to hug me. I felt a tear coming down my cheek and he looked at me and smiled and he kissed me. Then I hear everyone clapping and cheering for us.

"She said YES" Dave said shouting to the strangers

Then I see James in the crowd recording us. And he waved to me and Dave and smiled. We left and everyone congratulated us and we said thank you. He faced me and I faced him and he smiles while pulling me in close to him and I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me passionately and I felt him smile.

"I love you soon to be wife" he said looking into my eyes

"I love you too my soon to be husband" I said looking into his light brown eyes