Cater to you

Today was a special day for Dave. I was so excited I planned everything for him for his perfect day. As I put the last decorations I could hear the door knob being unlocked and I quickly turn around and looks at everything if it's perfect and I smiles then stand by the door.

He comes through the door and looks at me and how our apartment is fixed and he smiles at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!" I said as I threw my hands in the air and jumps a little and smiles even bigger.

He puts his bags down because he went on a business trip and he smiles while walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and chuckles.

"Y/n thank you I have the best birthday present k could ever get and that's you" he says as he hugs me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Awe baby!" I said as I blush a little then I pull away and look up at him while his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"I have another surprise babe!" Pulls away from him fully and walks away gets him a chair and smiles at him signaling for him to sit.

Play song here! (:

He sits down and I play the song and smiles as Cater to you by Destiny's child plays and I smirk at him.

I start to dance for him then slowly starts to dirty dance for him. I could see that he was pleased he smirks as he watches. I start to strip for him and give him a little striptease then walk up to him and smiles as I give him a good lap dance and he smirks as he watches me.

I could feel he wanted more as I still dance for him and smirks as he carries me upstairs and roughly throws me to the bed. And let's just say that night was the best birthday he has ever had.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been writing just need some time to think of good stuff to write yah know! Just wanting to know if j am a good writer or yah just reading it cause it's Dave Franco 😂 haha hopefully I am good at writing and hopefully you like this!!

Well now I'm back and I will be writing more so be prepared and be happy to be reading my fellow friends! 👏👏