Say that you love me

' And at last I see the light and it like the fog is lifted'

I rested my head on his chest and his arm around me. Both of us comfortable on the couch watching Disney movies. We laughed and sang along with the songs and when it came to the part where they kissed. Dave would turn to me and kiss my check. He grabed my hand and hold and play with it during the movies. Then he uses his other hand that was wrapped around me to play with !y hair.

"I'm hungry" he said and I look up to him and gave him a look.

"Of course you are my hungry baby" He smirks and I laughed a little.

-Start the music here-
I got up from our cuddle session and go into the kitchen to make a sandwich for him to eat. I could hear the movie stop and then I hear a song playing and he came in the kitchen lip syncing to the song. He dances and I laugh and he would come up from behind me and lift me up and I would yell a little. He puts me down and I turn around and he steals a kiss from me and I pull back teasing him and waving my finger no. He went back to his singing and dancing crazy then at the end of the song. He pulled me in close to him, I lean in and he backs away teasing me and I looked at him with puppy face. Then he brings me closer to him and puts his forehead on mine.

"I love you y/n" he whispers as he leans in and kisses me slower then usual.

"I love you too Davy"

He lets go of me and spins me around as the song comes on again and he slow dances with me. He would kiss my cheek as he spins me out and pulls me in. We both lip sync to the song we dedicated to each other.

"Say that you love me" he said

I teased him and said "no I'm fine"

Then he spins me around till I'm dizy and stops me and says "say that you love me"

"I love you Mr. Dave Franco" I finally said and he pulls me closer to kiss me.

We danced till we got tired and when we went to go sit down we forgot all about the food. And we both laugh then we lay down on the sofa just falling asleep. He kisses my forehead and we both fell asleep holding each other.

I hope you like the song I'm sorry the imagine is short but the song is long. :) XD