I cant be without

- start music -
I could feel my face burning hot. I could feel it turning red. Me and Dave were fighting about how he doesn't want to spend time with me with his friends.

"So you don't want me to spend time with you with your friends?" I said yelling at him.

"No I don't y/n" he said yelling back at me

"So the fact that you don't want me around your friends anymore means that you're ashamed of me Dave" I said looking into his eyes.

He doesn't say anything.

I look at him waiting for answer "You know what take what's yours and leave"

He looks at me and walks to me I moved away thinking he was getting something from behind me but instead he carried me outside in the parking lot.

I looked at him as he put me down "What the hell Dave? I said take what's yours and leave"

He kissed me and said "You are mine and I'm taking you with me"
I smiled and I felt stupid for fighting with him.

"I don't want you to hang out with me and my friends because you are mine and not anybody else's. They check you out babe. You belong to me an.. and I just don't want one of them taking you away from me and I just can't be without you. I want to be with you but my idiot friends don't know how to back off."

I smiled at what he said and I went on my tip toes and put my hands on his face and bring him in for a kiss.

"I'll always love you and Im never leaving you babe. All of yours friends won't steal me away from you. I'm your and your only." I said with a smile.

He pulls me in closer and we both smiled at each other.

"I love you y/n y/l/n"

"I love you too Davey"

He smiles at me. "We been to strong for too long and I can't be without you"

"I can't be without you too"