Let me sing to you

*play song*

Y/n pov

I wake up to be so happy because Dave and I are getting married and I just want to play a song and sing it so when he wakes up I would sing it to him.

Dave pov

I wake up not to see my fiancée not next to me. I get up and look for y/n. I walked to the bathroom then te kitchen and there she was sitting on the couch listening to music. I smiled and sit next to her then put my head on her lap.

Y/n pov

I smiled when I saw Dave and he just puts his head on my legs and I just soothe his hair out.

"I breath you in without fail and then I think twice before i exhale" I sing to him as I played with his hair.

He sits up and he faces me as he smiles and listens to me. I skipped some lyrics and just went with the chorus because that's the best.

"Won't you come a little closer and let me whisper to you." I sang and he smikes and listens

"You don't have to worry about a single thing" I said as I kissed his cheek

"Just let me sing to you!" He smiles and he nods

"Please do baby girl" I laugh and I continued singing the chorus.

"You don't have to worry about a single thing just let me sing to you let me sing you let me just sing to you!" I sang as the song finished

He looks at me with love in his eyes and a big smile and he pulls me in for a hug.

"I love it when you sing to be baby girl" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love every little thing about you and I'm happy I'm going to marry my lover my one and only my everything my one true love" he pulls me away as I could feel a tear come down.

He leans in and he kisses me on the lips and I kissed back.

"I love you so much babe" he says as he pulls me in again but to cuddle

"I love you too babe" I smiled as I told him that

For the rest of the day we just cuddled watched some Netflix and he began to say all things he loved about me and I did the same.