The way

It's 7:30 and I've been feeling down. I needed Dave here with me but he wasn't he was hanging with his friends and I just been bullied because I have been dating the most popular guy in school.

"He's only dating you out of pitty" one of the popular girls said.
- start music here -
I went home after the game was finished. Our school won. Dave told me he will see me tomorrow I faked a smile and we kissed goodbye. *buzz buzz* I felt my phone on my back pocket and I reached for it.

Dave: hey babe girl how was your day?

I looked at it and I frowned I was going to lie to him but instead I told him the truth.

Me: :( not good babe

I sent it and right away he texted me back.

Dave: what happened?
Me: been bullied I'm just going to go sleep now babe.

I felt tired of everyone making fun of me and Dave's relationship and I just wanted to date him in peace. He texted me back.

Dave: sleep? You are not going to sleep sad baby girl

I didn't reply

Dave: you ain't going to sleep babe
Dave: not when u feel sad

I looked at his text and I smiled a little. I closed my eyes but before I could go to sleep. I heard the doorbell ring. I sat up and walked downstairs to open the door. And I looked up and see Dave holding chocolates, flowers and a DVD of Lilo and Stitch. I smiled at him and he smiles back.

"You ain't going to sleep sad baby girl" he said walking into my house.

He takes of his jacket and shoes then walks to the DVD player to put in the movie then walks up to my room to put on shorts. I walked to the sofa and sat down. Dave came back downstairs and he had a blanket in his arm and opens it to cover me then he joins me.

"I thought you were going out with your friends"I said looking at him

He shrugs "No my baby girl was having a bad day so I came to the rescue"

I smiled and he sat next to me so we can have a cuddle session. He looks down at me and I look up to him and I lift my arm to his hair and play with his hair and he leans in and kisses me softly. He smiles at me and we both watch the movie. I rest my head on his chest.

"I love you my superhero" I said

"I love you my princess" he said petting my head and playing with my hair.