Brown Eyed Blues

**play music while reading!**

Y/n's pov

He has those eyes that I don't know that just can see right through you. He's always on mind 24/7. My best friend Dave has been my crush since I don't know a long time. And I love him more then a best friend.

"Hi best friend" Dave said smiling at me

I smiled "hey there bud!"

I just stare into those beautiful brown eyes. Man I have the brown eyed blues. Just loving him is a game I will always lose because I know he won't love me back. I got up and walked away with a sad face.

Dave's pov

I just want to hold her hand and be her man. She always bring the best of me. I love her I want to be her man. I just wanna be with her 24/7.

I saw y/n walk away with a sad look and I got up and followed her. She was standing there with her back facing me and I just smile at her and I walk up behind her an hugged her from behind.

Y/n pov

I felt arms being wrapped around my waist and I jumped a little.

"What's wrong best friend?" Dave said with his head on top of my head

I had the confidence and I turned around hugging him pulling him closer and my face in his chest.

"I'm in love with you Dave" I said waiting for his response

Dave's pov

I was shocked and I was happy and I pull her away she was looking down and I lifted her face making her look at me.

And I just kiss her on the lips.

Y/n pov

I was shocked when he kissed me and I just kissed back and he pulls away.

"I fallin in love with you too babe" he said with a smile

I smiled huge and I hugged him he hugged me back then carried me bridal style to the couch and we just cuddled and watched Netflix together as a couple now.

I geuss I don't have the brown eyed blues no more

************

Hey guys I'm sorry for not writing but I hope you like it!! I love you and if you need someone to talk to just Kik me @ _preety_samoan_lover and pretty is spelled that way bc when I was younger I was a dumb ess!!

Well I love you and please I need a new friend pls Kik me if you have a kik!!