Be mine

It's my last year at this school. For three years I've had a crush on Dave Franco who is my best friend you know. Best friends tell each other everything, well I tell everything except that I liked him. He have asked me who I liked and I would lie to him telling him I liked some jock or I liked no one. I can't keep it in any longer. *buzz buzz* That was my phone I grabed it from my back pocket and I looked who it was. It was Dave, I smiled and opened it quickly.

Dave - meet me in front of the school by my car (: I have to confess something to you :)
Me - oka see you there :p

I put my phone down and I packed my stuff and I walked out of the library and I made my way down to where Dave was. I could see him leaning against his car. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey y/n " he said

I stand by his side and he looked at me he turned to face me and I looked down trying not to blush or scream. I faced him and he smirked.

"You wanted to confess something?" I said looking up to him.

Before I knew it he was kissing me and to my surprise. I kissed him back and he wraps his hand around my waist to pull me in closer.

"My confession is that I've had a crush on you every since we became best friend y/n" he smiles and hes still holding onto me. Then he continues

"Will you be my girlfriend? Y/n y/l/n" he smiled and pulls me in closer

"Yes I would love too Davy"

He smiled and puts his forehead on mine and I lifts one hand to move my hair out of my face and he stares into my eyes and I could see his beautiful light brown eyes. Then leans in slowly and kisses me. I could hear a song in background playing and I said some parts of it.

"I'm about to give you my heart but remember this one thing I never been in love before so you got to go easy on me"

He smiles and I continued

"Don't hurt me, desert me, don't give up on me, don't use me, take advantage of me.... make me sorry I never counted you"

We stare at each other. And he says

"Baby I'm counting on you" he smirks and laugh a little.

We swayed back and forth to the song and we kissed one more time and before we knew it. It was dark and the stars came out we climbed on top of his car and we watched the stars. The song was still playing.

"This is our song now" he said laying on his side facing me. I smiled and agreed

I felt the urged to say I love you and when I was about to he spoke

"I love you baby" he said and smiled big and I blushed

"I love you too" we both smiled and laughed a little

"You have no idea how I long I wanted to hear you say that" Dave said while leaning in and giving me a kiss on the forhead and smiled huge.