Fighting

I see a lot of guys and girls gathering around like a big circle. I didn't really care what was happening so I ignored it but when I passed the huge group. I heard a familiar voice and it sounded like Dave my boyfriend. I stopped and I try to fight my way through the crowd and I see him on the ground with his shirt off and another guy waiting for him to get up.

I stared at him but didn't do anything but worry. When Dave threw a punch to the guy the gut was knocked out and everyone started to go home and I just stood there watching him stand there over the gut he was fighting.

He turned around and looked me in the eyes and he was shocked.

"Baby girl" he walks to me and I scooted back a little

"You promised you wouldn't fight anymore" I said looking at him and pointing to the guy.

Dave's was and is the bad boy in the school the person that everyone wants to fight. He'd always caused trouble and do some bad stuff.

"Baby girl I know but I had a good reason babe" he said looking at me taking a step closer to me.

"I heard some of the guys and some of the girls talking shit on you and he was the one that started it so I beat him up for talking bad on you baby girl" he said pulling me in close

I rested my head on his chest and smiled at him and one tear came down my eye. I held him closer to me just tickling his bare back.

"I love you my hero" I said looking up to him but noticed he had a black eye.

I reached for his face to touch it and he said ow in pain. I looked into his eyes and hugged him.

"Let's go to your house bae" I said with my face on his chest

We walked to the car and we go to his house. When we both got in the house I went to kitchen and get and ice pack and walked to him who was on the couch and out it on his eye.

"I want to rest on your lap babe" he said and I smiled and I noded yes

He puts his head on my lap and I played with his hair and put the ice pack on him.

"Better?" I asked him

He shakes his head and I looked at him confused.

"I think I need a little kiss for my boo boo babe" he said touching the eye

I smiled and I kissed his eye then he pointed to his lips and I went to his lips and kissed him long and hard. I bite his lip and I smiled them let go of his lip.

"Heyyyy" he said looking at me then moves his hand to the back of my neck making my lips land his again.

I smiled and I pulled my head away and laugh a little

"I love you babe" he said with a smile

"I love you too baby boy," I said looking at him

He decided to fall asleep in my lap and I watched to tv while playing with his hair.