Kiss me in the rain

- start music here!-
The sky was lighting up with lightning and I love that kind of weather because for some reason it looks pretty when the sky lights up on its own. I walked outside with a blanket to put it on the floor and then sit on it to watch the sky light up. I looked up and smiled at the beautiful lighting sky. I laid down on my back to look up to the sky and I smiled. I closed my eyes for second and I could feel another body heat against me. I opened my eyes and see it was Dave. I smiled and he smiles back at me.

"I knew I'd find you out here" he said smiling at me

"I only went to the bathroom for a moment and you were not in the room" he continued.

I faces him and smiled. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. I could feel a drop of water landing on my cheek. I wiped it off and I smiled and I put my wet finger on Dave's face to let him feel that it's gonna rain. He looks at me and smiles and I smiled huge.

"It's gonna rain!!" I said smiling huge.

I got up as I felt another one drop on my head. I smiled and looked up and see more and more rain come down. I smiled and spined in circles and stopped every second I get dizzy and I stare at Dave and winked at him. He smiled at me.

Dave's POV

She was spinning in circles looking beautiful. She always love it when it rains. I got up when she stopped and and winked at me and I ran to her carrying her making sure she was facing me. She smiled and her arms wrapped around my neck. I kissed her cheek and she laughed a little. It started to rain a lot more and we played in the rain for a while. I chase after and she would run away from me.

"Come back here" I said trying to catch up with y/n.

"No" she said smiling and running away.

She stopped running for a while just for me to catch up but before I could grab her she ran away. She laughed and she finally stopped running and I caught her. Her back facing me, we both spinned in circles and we both smiled. I made her face me and lift her up so she can be a little taller then me. She smiled her beautiful smile and I smiled back.

"I love you y/n" I said

"I love you Dave" she said still a little taller then me.

It poured harder and I decided to lean in and kiss her long and hard just the way she wants it.

Your POV

He kissed me as he puts me down making me go on my tip toes. Our face kind of close to each other and I could feel him smile.

"Your goal has been achieved baby girl" he said

I looked at him confused

"You wanted a kiss in the rain and it happened" he said smiling.

I never told anyone that but my journal. I looked up at him and I was surprised.

"You read my jour....." before I could finish he kissed me again.

I couldn't stay mad at him and he nods to the fact that he only read that part of the journal or the parts that were about him.

"I love you Dave" I said again

"I love you baby girl"