Chapter 3: Best Place On Earth

Alpha Jack got a couple minutes into telling my story, and I couldn't stay there any longer. I got up and walked out of the room. Now I am sitting on the couch with some of my friends.

"Is this party ever going to be over? We have to go, I want to be there by 8." Cole says. There is 8 of us going on this trip

1. Me

2. Derek

3. Kayla

4. Sam

5. Cole

6. Jamie

7. Alex

8. Rachel

We have been planning this trip for a long time.

"I know, we will be able to go in like 15 minutes!" I tell them. I find my parents sitting at a counter.

"Hey guys!" I say to them. They just look at me. My mom starts to cry and my dad holds a straight face. My mom gets up and hugs me. I look at her weird.

"My little sweet pea, has found her mates!" my mom says as she pulls away.

"Oh, that is what this is about..."

"Now, young lady when were you going to tell us?" she asks me. She tries to look mean, but I can see her excitement. I was about to answer when we hear a door open and close. We see my mates, at the end of the hall. Their eyes find mine and they start to walk over to me and my parents. I quickly turn back to my parents.

"So, I am going to be leaving in a couple of minutes..." I tell them.

"Are you sure that you are ok to go?" my dad asks with a soften face.

"Yes, I am fine." I says just as my mates reach me. They stand by both of my sides. I smell them and just want to fall on them.

"What did the doctor say today?" my dad asks with worry in his eyes.

"Well, she said that there is no new growth. But I have to continue with Chemo." I say and the only thing he says back is "Oh,"

"I would love to stay and chat some more, but I have to go." I say and turn around to see my mates standing in my way.

"Where are you going?" Tate asks.

"Um, to my cabin."

"With who?" Hayden asks.

"My friends,"

"No, you're not! It is not safe for you to be away from us." Tate tells me. I hear my mom sigh from behind us.

"Um, in case you have for got. I am the future Alpha of this pack. I think I can handle myself." I say and push them out of the way. I walk to the living room and tell everyone to load up. Rachel and I ride together. I drive to my house and we go inside. I sent out a mass text to everyone saying "Meet at my house in 20. We will leave from there."

Rachel and I go upstairs to my room and get our suit cases. We hear Derek and Kayla come inside. I am double checking everything one more time, and decide to pack a few extra things. Kayla comes in to help us and we start talking. We hear the doorbell.

"Derek can you get that?" I yell down to him.

"Sure," I go back to my suitcase. A few minutes later someone comes to my door. We all look up and see my mates.

"Girls, can you give us a minute with JJ?" Hayden asks. Rachel and Kayla say yes, but before Kayla leaves she tells them "You've got 10 minutes, and then I am coming in. If you hurt her, it is going to be sooner."