Chapter 6: Pranked

Recap: Kayla gets out of the car, and goes over to the boys. "What the hell is going on?" she asks. The boys look at her.

----------

The boys gather their clothes and then go shift behind some trees. They come out, with only pants on. I can see both of their abs. Excuse me, their mouth- watering abs. I just want to melt into a puddle.

"Would you like to explain, why you were fighting?"

"We just had some anger. We are better now," Tate says calmly. "I promise!" 

"Huh, well how do I know that? I am suppose to be dropping JJ off, but if she is going to be in danger I won't!" Kayla says firmly. 

"I can promise you, that we won't hurt her. We could never!" I mentally 'awe'. 

I feel really tired and I need to sleep. 

Kayla thinks for a minute and then says, "She is in the back seat."

The boys smile and then run to the car and open my door. I look up and them. "Hi,"

"Hey Kitten!" Hayden says.

I yawn. "I am really tired. So can we go in so I can sleep?" I ask, and they both nod their head. Tate takes my stuff, and Hayden carries me in. As we go past Kayla I thank her, she smirks.

"Where do you want to be?" Hayden asks.

"In the bedroom please," I say and he brings me into the bedroom. Tate sets up my stuff for me. Hayden sets me on the bed and I crawl under the covers.

Tate crouches down to the bed. "Do you want one of us to stay with you?"

I just shrug. Someone's phone goes off. I roll over and see that it is Hayden's. He looks at the caller ID.

"It's mom," he says.

"You should take it," Tate says. Hayden walks out of the room. Tate crawls under the covers, next to me. I lie on my back, watching him. Once he is underneath, he rolls on his side- looking at me.

"This place amazing! We should live here!"

"Eh, well I love it here too. But it gets old. We are long way away from my parents and the pack. Besides, I have a house already."

"Sure, you live with your parents. But isn't that their house?" he says. I laugh at him.

"Yes, but I have my own house. I wasn't going to move into it until I became Alpha. It is a really nice house. 5 bedrooms, 7 bath, a library, an office, a huge kitchen, a dinning room, but also a daybed type of dinning table, A huge yard, woods all around the house, a gate, long driveway. It is really beautiful! I love it."

"Sounds great!" he says with a smile.

"Yeah, it is. It is only ten minutes from my parents house."

"Cool, my parents live in our pack house. Which is about 15 minutes away from your parents house."

"What! We have been living 15 minutes away from each other for years! That's crazy."

"Yeah, well we couldn't go on your land. I mean we could, we just didn't want to get in trouble. This one time, we were at Alpha Jack's house and we had dinner with them. It was a starry night. As we were taking, we heard someone scream. We asked what it was, and Alpha said that it the teens training downstairs. We asked if we could see them train, but he wouldn't. Now don't get me wrong, that is how our pack is too. We just wanted some tips, but he wouldn't give us any. He told us to forget it. But later when my parents were talking to the Alpha and Luna, me and Hayden snuck down there..." he paused a minute, to make sure I understood. The only problem was I did. "Anyway, we got done there and saw a man. He was in a fighting rank. He was all bloody. I wanted to tell the person to stop, to say that he was hurting the guy. But Hayden wouldn't let me. The man kept getting beat up, and then he was died. I wonder what kind of training you guys were doing? That was horrible. I wish I had the guts, the killer had." Tate looks lost.