Welcome Back

"What are you doing here Lucas ? You could of got caught! It's too dangerous!" I yell at him.

"Sis, I'm fine! Besides sometimes you have to live on the edge." He says smoothly.

I growl, and hold my head. Don't get me wrong. I love my brother, but he's impulsive.

Tate leans against a wall in the kitchen. I drew all the curtains and made sure no one was around before talking to him.

Lucas glances at Tate. "Is this your mate?" He nods his head in Tate's direction.

I nod my head. "One of them yes. Hayden should be back shortly."

We are silent for a beat. "Fuck, what are we going to do?"

"JJ, don't worry I got it all taken care of."

"No you don't! Don't you realized that everyone in Dad's pack is going to be able to smell me on you? I'm sure they already know you're gone! God! You're so impulsve! Don't you ever think things through!" I scream at him.

Lucas looks taken aback. "I'm sorry that I wanted to see my twim sister! I'm sorry that I don't want to sneak around anymore! I just want to be able to come see you all the time. I want my sister back! I don't want to have fear of what father is going to do to you. I have my sister back, I don't want to lose her again. I can't deal with that again. When you didn't return with Father, my heart was crushed. I didn't understand what happened at first but then it all clicked. He wanted you gone, and you were. That's the first time I ever cried Jazz. Did you know that? I use to cry for you every fucking night, hoping for just a chance of you being alive still. Then you called one day and my heart was fixed again. You are apart of me if you like it or not. I'm not losing you. I'm not losing my sister."

I stare in shock at my twin brother. I had no idea that he felt this way. I mean, I knew that he loved me. I love him too, but I didn't have any idea about this.

I wrap my arms around him, and hold him as he cries. Tate leaves to give us some space.

"I love you," I whisper into his hair.

"I love you too," He mumbles.

"I've missed you so much little Bro," I tell him honestly.

He nods his head, silently agreeing with me.

I pull back and look at him. Just the same as always, but with a mating mark on his neck. "Did anyone see you, bear?" I ask him using the nickname I gave him when we were little.

"No. I promise. Everyone thinks I'm out of town with my mate for the weekend,"

My eyebrows burrow together. "What about your mate?"

"She's out of town with her friends. Bubbles, you don't have to worry!"

I sigh in relief once, I realize that we won't be caught. At least not today.

Tate comes back into the living room. "I have a room ready for you upstairs when you're ready for bed, Lucas ."

Lucas smiles. "Thank you, both of you. You're too kind."

I laugh. "Lucas, you're my brother. What did you expect? We won't make you sleep on the streets!"

Lucas smiles cheekly. "I didn't really know what to expect. I mean, I've only seen you're house in pictures. Plus I didn't know how you would react or if you'd be home."

I turn to look at my mate. "You're always welcome here, Bear. No matter what!"

He smiles at me greatfully.

"Have you ate?" Tate asks my brother.

Lucas shrugs. "I ate lunch..." He trails off.

"That's it! Go eat! Right now." I turn to Tate, "Can you help him please? I just have something to do in the office real quick."

Tate nods, and heads Lucas to the kitchen. "Don't worry to much!" Tate tells me as I go. I reassure him.

I silently walk to my office, unlocking it. It's dark inside, only the little red glow of my phone, showing that I have a vocial mail.

I turn on the light, the brightness blinds me until I have adjust it. I go over to my desk, picking up the phone and replaying the message.

It's just the guards on patrol telling me that my brother had crossed over the board. But why wouldn't they just mindlink me? I ponder the thought for a few more minutes, unti I decide to just go spend time with Luke.

I love the sound of laughter in my house. It makes this big ole house feel like a home. Especially with my brother in it. I walk into the kitchen to see all of my boys laughing and talking around the table, all of them with a beer in their hands.

"I see that you all are getting along," I comment.

Hayden smiles over at me. "You didn't tell us about how awesome your twin was!"

I chuckle. Lucas looks at me, with a glow of happiness in his eyes. "Come on sis. You didn't tell me hardly anything about me!"

"Sorry, haven't really had time."

"And you got married without telling me!"

"Hey, I was trying to keep it on the DL."

We all chuckle. I walk over to Hayden, standing next to his seat. He wraps an warm arm around my waist.

Ugh, I'm whipped. I love this man and all of these guys. I don't know what I'd do without them!

"Alright, story time!" Luke says and rubs his chin, thinking. "What embarrassing story should I tell first?"

I give him a warning glare. He just smirks. "How about the time you ate the candle thinking it was frosting?!" (A/N: yes. I've done this. No, candles don't taste good. What? I was 5)

My cheeks burn red. It's going to be a long night, but I wouldn't want it any other way.