Pack Training

I drive to our pack school, and start setting up. I haven't been able to hit lately because I was sick. But I can fight today. I set up all the things I need for my lesson today, then go to my office.

I start review everyone lesson for the next week.

"Hey, JJ! Good to see you!" Kaleb, one of the warriors and a teacher, says as he walks in my office.

"Yeah, same to you."

"Did you see that I left you my plans for this week?"

"Yep, I am almost done reviewing. You should be good."

"Okay, um Alpha Jack told me to tell you, that he doesn't want you to teach today. He has something for you to do."

"Oh, man! I really wanted to teach."

"Don't worry, you will in time. I can teach your class for today."

"Thanks."

"No problem." He says and leaves. A few minutes later, the first bus arrives. The schools work different for us. It runs like a normal school but, at 2:00 everyday the werewolves from my pack get on the bus and come her for the rest of the day. The elementary school gets out first, but they don't have classes here. The middle school gets out right after, at the same time as the high school. We start our training at age 14, and continue throw high school. With me, it was different.

I walk out of my office, just as the 14 and 15 years olds start to check in. I stand at the end of the hall and survey it all. The kids check in and then go to the commons to get a snack. Once they have their snack, they go to the locker rooms and change.

The first thing that everyone does, is goes out side, and runs 2 laps. We also have a training space out side with obstacles. Once they have ran their two laps, they head back inside to their class room. They have class, and then a 10 minute break. After the break they go to their second class, which is mostly the science of fighting. After the second class, the shower, and change. Once they are all done, they are free to go. The buses will take them home or they can wait until a group is ready, and they will run back to where our homes are with an warrior. Most of the high schoolers, just drive home with their own cars.

Once all of the first bus gets to where they need to go, I go back into my office.

I am in the middle of doing some very important paperwork, when Alpha Jack and the rest show up.

"Knock, knock!" Jack says as they come in. "What is your status?"

"Busy!" I say and go back to my work.

"I think you can take a break and give us a tour."

I look up at him, trying to read his face. "Fine." I say and stand up.

"As you all can see this is my office." I say, sarcastically.

"Yes, it's a nice office." Tate says. I smile at him.

"Alright everyone please follow me. Do not touch anything, feel free to ask questions, and I will try my best to answer them."

So I give them a tour. Nothing special just same old same old.

"So what do you think?" I ask them.

"Um, it huge. It sounds like a great program." Hayden says.

"Thank you. I have worked very hard on this. We also have 2 other felicities just like this." I say.

"Really? You must have a lot of kids." Haley says.

"Well, we started with just one building. And it just started blooming. We are working on a program for the younger kids. The one we are doing now isn't enough anymore." I explain.

"You start training kids younger 14? 14 is already young." The twin's dad says.

I chuckle. "No. For the younger kids, we have a program so they can learn more about our culture and history. But isn't all week like this program, it only on Sundays." I explain.

"In the moring? Shouldn't they be going to church?" Haley asks.

"No, after church. Church and then for about 2 hours, they have class, then they go back home to do whatever with their parents."

"What happends when the kids are out of school?" Hayden asks.

"Like during summer? We still have the programs but just earlier in the day. That way, they still get to do things before curfew."

"Curfew?" Tate asks.

"Yes, we have a curfew for the kids, 15 and younger. The must be home at 9:00pm every night. Unless they have a pass."

"And what would a pass be?" Haley asks.

"To get a pass, you have to send in a form to the 'council' and we review it, and decide what to do. But all kids do know that if you send in a form, you are still not going to be alone after curfew. We still send a trained fighter with them, to make sure they are safe and get home safe."

"But what happens if they are caug ht after curfew?" Hayden asks.

"Um, we bring them back to our pack house, and then let their parents handle it. But if they are caught more than once, we will step in and give out the appropriate punishment."

"Such as?"

"Um, cleaning the classrooms. Banded from pack night, and other fun pack activities, they would also have to be picked up after class everyday, because they can't run with the pack back home, or ride the bus."

"And does that work?"

"Yes, it does. We only have a handful of rebellious kids that have been caught more than once." I say, and see Jack is smile at me and giving me a thumbs up. Jack says good-bye and walks away.

"Well, I better get back to work." I say. Tate kisses my cheek and tells me that he will pick me up at 4. I say and okay and go back to my office.

I dig in to the endless pile of paperwork.