Girl Talk

"Knock, knock!" Kayla says and opens the door.

I look up at her. "Hi," I say

"So, I saw your husbands earlier. What were they doing here?" she asks.

I get out of my chair. "Shh!" I close the door and look at her. "Don't speak so loud."

"Oh, sorry." She says. I walk back to my desk and get back to work. She sits down across from me and checks her phone.

She breaks the silence. "So, did you tell anyone?"

I look up at her. "Yes," I say

"Who?"

"Luna Haley and Alpha Jack."

"How did they react?"

"Haley freaked out, she was mad. But we calmed her down. She's okay with it. Jack was happy for us. I think." I say. "Hey, that reminds me, can you come over sometime this week? I have a bunch of stuff to do and I need help. I have a bunch of paperwork to fill out, and I also need to relax once in a while." I say, and stop myself before I ramble.

"Sure, when should I come over?"

"Well, I am going to the city tomorrow. I have stuff to day. How about you come Wednesday?"

"Sure. Hey, can you go shopping with me?"

"When?"

"I was thinking tomorrow sometime."

"Well, I'm not sure how long I am going to be in the city."

"I would like to go after school."

"I think I can be back by then. I will pick you up? Where do you want to go?"

"I'm not sure, but I just want to get some new clothes. So pick me up after school. Then we go after?"

"I'll be there." I say.

We are silent again.

"So, Derek started talking about us getting married last night." Kayla says and I almost drop my pen.

"Really? That's great!"

"I know! I'm super excited."

"Do you think he is going to propose?" I ask.

"I think so, I just don't know when." She says. There is a knock on the door and Derek pops his head in.

"What are you guys up too?"

"What? No, 'Hi, JJ! I missed you.' or 'Hi, JJ! How are you?'?" I ask with a smirk.

"Not today sis."

"OH, well in that case we were talking about when you were going to propose." I say honestly. Kayla's cheeks get all red.

"Oh, that's cool." He says, sitting in the chair next to Kayla's.

I stare at him. "You are so weird."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"Whatever, I'm not in the mood to fight."

"No? Well listen and listen real good," I say and he looks at me. "So, I got married last weekend!" I say with a smile. Kayla smiles.

"You got married? You eloped! What the hell JJ?"

"Hey, you said that you weren't in the mood to fight." I point.

He puts his face in his hands. "My sister got married. At 18."

"Hey, we are the same age." I point out.

"My sister got married."

"Derek look at me." I say and he does. "For the first time in my life, I and am truly happy. I kicked cancer in the ass, I have to amazing mates, two great husbands, 3 brothers that protect me, a sister!" I say look at Kayla. She smiles. "I have waiting for this feeling my whole life, and finally! Finally I get to be happy. It would make me really happy, if you supported me." I say.

"Of course I support you. You're my sister, I love you more than anything in the world." He says and Kayla hits him.

"What am I chopped liver?" she says. I chuckle. Derek hugs me.

"Well, you too are my favorite girls in the world. Plus, I don't love JJ, the way I love you."

"Good," Kayla and I say at the same time. We smile at each other. I hug Derek again. "Thanks Derek, for everything." I whisper in his ear.

"Anything for you." he says. He sits down and kisses Kayla's cheek. "So when did all of this happen?"
"Um, last Friday." I explain. "Kayla was my maid of honor. She helped me set it up. Rob married us."

"Really? That's great." He says.

"So? Mrs. Robinson, is there talk of a honeymoon?"

"Only in my dreams."

She pouts. "Really? No honeymoon?"
"No, we are just to busy. It's not like we don't have the money, because we do. But we are going to be Alpha in about a week, so we are trying to get all of the personal stuff done, so that we can focus on the pack."

"You are going to be Alpha by next week?"

"Yeah,"

"We are never going to see you!" Kayla dramatically cries into Derek's shoulder.

"You are too! I will see you guys all the time."

Kayla turns to her mate. "Derek, I think we should move by them."

"Best idea yet!" he says.

"Really guys? You going to move by my house? You will be there all the time, might as well move in with us." I say and start to laugh.

"That's not a bad idea." Derek says.

I look at him. "Derek it was a joke. You aren't moving in with me unless you have too. Besides I really don't think you want to hear me having sex."

He tries to cover his ears but he was too late.

Kayla looks at me. "It can't happen all the time."

"You forget there is two of them." I say. She makes an 'o' shape with her mouth. There's a knock on the door and Tate stands there.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" he asks.

I look at clock and see that is already 4. "Yeah, I just have to shut down my stuff." I say. He shakes his head in understanding.

Derek gets up and holds out his hand. "I hear you married my sister. Please take care of her." He says. Tate looks shocked but shakes his hand.

"Of course." He says. Kayla smiles at me. I smile back.

"Okay, I am ready." I say and we say good-bye to everyone. As we walk out to Tate's Lambo, he puts an arm across my shoulders.

We walk to his car, and get in. Tate starts the car, and we drive home.

p