Family Friend or Family Foe?

When we get home, I don't see Hayden's car.

"Babe, where's Hayden?"

"He went to the pack house." He explains. We pull into the garage and we get out. I unlock the door, and Margaret comes to greet us.

"Hey Marge. What are you up too?"

"Oh, nothing." She says and glances at the wall.

"Margaret what's on your mind?" I asks.

"Oh, there's no point in hiding it. I have a date tonight, but its at 7:00 but I don't get off until 8:00. We can't go out any later, because he has a meeting in the city in the morning." Marge says.

"Oh, well you can get off early. Have you made supper?"

"No, I was about too. But I didn't have want I needed. I was going to the store." She says. "Hey, do you want to come with me?"

"Sure, I have to get some stuff." I turn Tate. "Is that okay?"

"Of course. I have some work to do anyway." Tate says. I turn back to Margaret. "Let's go!" I say and we grab out purses.

"Bye, guys!" Tate calls as we go. We get in Margaret's car and drive to Walmart.

When we get there, we park the car and go inside. We get all of the food we need, and more. Then we head to the shampoo, and make-up aisles. I walk to the tampon aisle and start looking for what I need.

I finally decided and pick up a box of tampons and another of pads. I turn around and see Margaret looking at the condoms.

"Oh, Margaret! Is tonight the night?" I tease. She scuffs at me.

"No, I was getting them for you."

"Oh, I'm good. You gave me birth control this morning!" I point out.

"Better protected than not."

"Margaret! It's fine! I can't have kids." I says.

"Oh, honey!" she says trying to hug.

"It's fine. I'm copping."

Margaret smiles at me, then turns towards the condoms again.

"I don't know what to get." She says, looking at a few. She turns to me. "What size are they?"

I start to back up. "Okay, this is getting weird."

She tries to pull me back. "No it's not!" she says.

"Yes, yes it is!" I say.

"Fine, we will come back." She says. She grabs the cart and we move on to the next aisle.

I look at the make-up and try to decide what I want, when I hear voices.

"Luna Haley? Hayden? It's great to see you two! How have you been?" a voice asks.

Hayden? Haley?

"Leeann? Is that you?"

"Well of course!" the voice responds.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Hayden wow, you have sure grown since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, I guess I have." Hayden says. God, he sounds so sexy.