Part Of The Family

*A few days later*

I haven't left this bedroom in 2 days. It' s now Monday, and I have things to do. It's time to get back to real life.

The boys won't let me leave the room. They could, but I couldn't. But I don't mind, I am to sore to walk anyway. I stretch out in bed, because I know my mates are busy with school.

I sit up and look around. Our bedroom is a mess. I hold up and admire my ring. I have found myself doing this a lot. I get out of and walk to the bathroom. With every step I take, I wince.

"Ow, ow, ow!" I say as I reach the shower. As I pass the mirror, I see the new mating marks on my body. They gave them to me our first night together. I love them. Now everyone in the world knows I'm taken.

I get in the shower and turn the water on. I wash up and dry of. I go to the closet and pick our some joggers, black toms, and a black shirt. I leave my hair down, and put some light mascara.

When I am done, I take one last look at the mess in the bedroom, chuckle to myself, and then I go downstairs.

I find Tate and Hayden doing work and eating in the kitchen. Margaret is there to.

"There's my favorite girl!" Margaret says. She smiles at me. I smile back.

"Hey, Margaret. How are you?"

"I think the better question is how are you?"

"Um, could be better." I say as I sit down at the counter.

"What would you like?"

"Um, pancakes." I say.

"Okay, pancakes coming up." She says. She hands me some pills and I read on the label that they are birth control.

I mouth a thank you to her.

I take one, and put the rest in my pocket. The door bells rings, and a few seconds later, Haley comes in the kitchen.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I just walked in. I thought you won't mind."

"Not at all mom." Tate says as he kisses his mom's cheek. Hayden gets up and hugs her.

"Would you like something to eat?" Margaret ask.

"No, I already ate, but would take some water."

"Sure." Haley looks at me.

"Hi JJ. I heard what happened, are you okay?"

"Yeah," I say quietly.

"She's still recovering." Hayden tells his mom. They go to work on their school, and I have to get to mine. I have finals coming up.

I go to my office and work on some homework, when the phone rings.

"Hello, JJ Johnson's phone."

"Hey! I'm looking for JJ."

"This is her." I say.

"Oh, hi JJ. I'm Carrie. My parents told me a lot about you. They told me that they raised you. I have to be honest, I was jealous at first. But for some reason now, I'm not. I just want to say that I want to meet you. It's okay, if you don't want to meet me. But I just thought I tell you." This must be my parents real daughter.