Breakfast And Plans...

The next morning, I jumped out of bed as soon as my eyes open. Before I know it, my feet are hitting the cold floor. I turn back smiling at my mates. I brush my teeth and throw my hair up into a bun before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

As I reach the first floor I smell my brothers famous cooking wafting throught the air. My nose in heaven, and my mouth is about to be too. My feet lightly pound on the wood floor as I walk faster and faster to the kitchen. I push open the swinging door and the heat and scent engulf my body in a very welcomed hug.

I see my brother hunched over the stove, cooking pancakes and is that bacon?! I love bacon.

"I always loved your cooking," I comment. He turns his head, and sees me smiling at him. A warm smile spread across his face.

"I always love cooking for you!"

"So got anything for my taste buds to enjoy?"

He chuckles, and hands me a plate of food. I smile gratefully at him and take the plate. I sit down at the table, as he continues to cook. He finishes up and gets some food for himself, then sits in front of me.

"How is it?" He asks, eyeing up the big piece I'm about to put in my mouth.

I scoff. "Like you have to ask to know the answer," I reply and then pause. "Your cooking is literally my life. I love it so much. But then again I love food.." I trial off.

"But you love us more right?" A sexy voice says. My eyes land on Hayden and he smirks.

"Of course,"

Tate soon joins us as we all eat breakfast.

"What's on the agenda today Boss?" Lucas asks.

I shrug. "The usual,"

"Mind if I tag along?" He asks with hope in his eyes. How can I say no to that face? Like come on, that's not fair.

"Uh, sure. I wouldn't mind some company." I tell him honestly. I love my brother, and I want to spend time with him. But I don't want to risk him getting caught. If something were to happen to him or Rob, I couldn't bare to look at myself anymore. They are my world.

Lucas smiles at me, and excuses himself. He heads upstairs to freshen up. I go back to my now empty plate and stare at it. Suddenly I feel a hand creepying it's way up to my no-no zone.

I follow the beautiful hand up to find Hayden's eyes full of lust.

I put my hand over top of his, stopping it from moving any father north. "What has gonna into you?!"

Tate answers for him. "A full moon is coming. It's becoming harder and harder for us to keep our hands off of you, especically since we are newly weds."

I shiver at his deep and lusty voice. Heat rises from my belly, and Hayden's hand begins to move once more.

"We can't," I say suddenly pushing Hayden's hand away. "Not while my brother is here. I need to spend time with him."

My mate's eyes turn into a deep redish black. Anger and lust.

"Hey!" I say holding up my hands, "If you were in the right state of mind, you would agree with me too."

I stand up, grabbing my dirty dishes in the process, and bring them over to the sink.

When Lucas ' is done changing, we head over to the pack house to start the day. Little kids wave to us as they head off to school for the day.

I fine Alpha Jack in his office with the Luna. "Ah, good morning JJ. I was wondering if we were going to see you today,"

I shyly smile at him. "Yeah, sorry. I've been caught up in some family stuff lately," I explain.

He just smiles. "I'm aware. We caught this one crossing the boarder last night," He waves a hand at my brother.

"I hope that he didn't cause to much trouble."

"No. Of course not!" the Luna says.

I give her a greatful smile.

"Well, Darling. I'll leave you to work. Love you!" Alice says, and gives her mate a kiss. I smile at them. They are so cute together. Alice soon leaves, and Jack waves us over. We both take a seat in front of his desk.

"So, Lucas . I am your sister's Alpha. Alpha Jack," He holds out his hand, waiting for Lucas to shake it. He does.

"Lucas Johnson. Glad to finally meet you!"

"I can say the same. It's good thing that you came, we have a lot to discuss about you father." 

            It's dark out by the time we leave his office, and it's way past dinner time.

I blow out the air I was holding in as I stretch. We sat for about 4 hours straight. I stand out on the back pourch of the pack house, staring into the dark woods. I take in another deep breath, and blow it out.

Suddenly some relaxing hands touch my shoulders and start massaging the knots out. Sparks run threw my shoulders as I feel the knots slowly go away.

"How are you feeling Baby?"

I pause for a moment before replying. "Stressed. Overwhelmed. Tired."

"I'm sorry. Here, I know exactly how to make you feel better," He says, and I feel soft lips being pressed to my neck.

I chuckle. "You sure are good at that." I spin around and wrap my arms around Tate. "I love you so much!"

Tate kisses that top of my head, "I love you too Babydoll. Now and forever."

"Hey you two lovebirds, we are going to order some pizza does that sound good?" Lucas asks with a huge grin on his face. I nod my head and Tate agrees.

I look up at my mate and grin. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

He turns my gaze. "What's going threw that pretty little head of yours?"

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you and your brother."

His smile grows bigger. "I feel the same," He wraps his arms around me even tighter and I know that I'll be safe in these arms forever.