He's Not My Father

Later that night, Hayden and I finally get home. "Ahh, that was a long day." 

I nod my head. "Yeah it was. I' so ready for bed. What about you Babe?" 

He faces away from me. "Well, I had another idea. It involves you in bed, no clothes and me on top of you." 

"Hm, this seems like a plan I can get on board with." I say with a smirk. 

"Well, shall we move this plan into action?" 

I giggle. "This is so cheesy Sweetheart. But I love it." 

Hayden smiles, and moves to me. He picks me up in the bridal position and carries me up the stairs. 

The next days were crazy. Tate was busy helping his family friends while Hayden and I made the final arrangements for our big plan. It was going good, everything was falling into place. Robert and his mate were already at my house, and getting ready. Derek and Kayla would come over after school and help too. This was a process and a long one. But this had to be perfect. There are no mistakes. 

The day before our ceremony, something happened...

Kayla, Robert's mate, and I were getting the last of the decorations ready for our Alpha ceremony the next day. Tate would be coming home that night. 

"JJ!" Hayden shouts to me. I can hear his foot steps on the hard wood floors. 

"In the dinning room!" I yell back. He runs in a few seconds later, face red and out of breath. "What's going on?" 

"It's Marcus." 

"What about my father?" 

"He's here." 

"JJ stay calm. Everything will be fine. We will figure this out." Alpha Jack says. I just stare at him with a confused look. Stay calm? How the fuck can I stay calm right now? 

"Alpha Jack. It's not that simple. We had a plan. A plan! This wasn't suppose to happen." 

"I know Sweetheart. We can't control that though." My Dad says. 

"Is Lucas with him?" 

"Of course. He needs to be so Marcus doesn't suspect anything." 

I put my head in my hands. You're weak JJ. What the crap is going on with you. You are soft. You can't be soft. Being soft kills you. You're mates have changed you. You should never change for someone. Being tough is how you survive. It's how you kill. 

"Okay this is what we're gonna do," I say standing up from my sitting position. "Marcus isn't going to see me at all. We will tell him that Alpha Jack is unavailable due to the Alpha ceremony. We all are. All high ranking members are busy. No one will see him. We will send him back. This will anger him, but we can't let him have the upper hand. He needs to be back at his pack. We need to stick to the plan. We stick to the plan. Got it?" I ask my men. 

They all nod their heads and Alpha Jack smirks. They start filing out of the room, and Alpha Jack comes over to me. "There's the old JJ. Welcome back Kid. We've missed you." 

"Hey Babe, how are you?" Hayden asks coming into our bedroom.

I sigh from my laying position. "I'm okay. Stressed and overwhelmed but I'm okay," I tell him honestly. 

He smirks at me. "You want me to help you relax?" His hand runs up and down my leg, getting closer to my area each time. I put my hand on top of his and stop it just below my waist. 

"Not right now baby. i have a lot on my mind, " I explain

He looks shocked and a little hurt, but leaves me be. I sit up as Hayden leaves. Tate should be here within an hour, which puts my wolf at ease. 

"Alpha. I'm afraid to inform you that your Father is refusing to leave." 

"Don't call that man my father. He isn't. Not anymore. And fine. Let him stay, but he does NOT leave that room. Am I understood?" 

"Yes Alpha." 

I get up and look at myself in the nearest mirror. I look like my normal self. Strong, independent, tough. Like an Alpha. 

"This one is for you Jasmine. Only you," 

"So what's the plan Alpha?" Tate asks coming into my office. 

I sigh. "We stick to the original plan. Marcus does not leave that room unless I say so. I am doing this on my terms. We go on with the Alpha ceremony like we planned." 

He nods his head, even though he can't quite figure out where I'm coming from.

That's what we do. We followed the plan.