Chapter 5: Chemo Is Practically My LIfe

When we make it back to the Main House all of the boys are there. We walk into the huge living room/ Dinning room and all of the boys are sitting on our long, brown couches. We have two TVs in the living room. A couple of boys are playing video games on one TV, and the rest are watching a football game on the other.

I walk over to my special spot and sit down. No one else gets to sit here. Tate is sitting right next to me. Kayla finds her spot next to Derek (More like in his lap).

I pull my bag up onto my lap and start to get set up. I look up and Tate is watching me. "Did you get everything set for Rachel?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say and pull out the IV bag of Chemo and hook it on the lamp above me. Derek comes over to me and lays my blankets on me.

"Do you want my help?"

"No, I think I got it. But I need it to be quiet for like two minutes, to put it in."

"Ok," he says to me and then turns to Cole, Sam, and Alex "Hey, guys go play that down stairs!"

They look at him and say "Why?"

Before Derek can respond I say "Because I said so, and because I am the Alpha. If you don't want to be working guards over night when I take over, I suggest you go down stairs!"

"Yes, Alpha." They say and then shut off their game and go downstairs. Tate and Hayden look at me with awe.

"Hot," they say at the same time. I just smirk as I work.

"Hello! That is my sister your talking about!" Derek says and he retakes his place next to Kayla.

"Hey, you are lucky! I have to listen all about your sex life with Kayla! I don't say a word," I say and Kayla and Derek start to blush. "Hey, can someone get my laptop?" I ask and Kayla hops up to get it. She comes back with my light blue, apple laptop. "You can just give it to Tate," I tell her and she hands it to him.

I get the needle all ready. Once it is ready to go in my arm, I grab my band and tie it around my upper arm. I look up and everyone is watching.

"I don't know why your watching! Kayla and Derek, you have seen this so many times!" I say and then look at the twins. I smile at them and they smile back.

"Sorry we can look away if you are uncomfortable," Hayden says.

"No, it's fine."

"Is there any way we can make you more comfortable?" Tate asks.

"I think I am good, all I need is my phone, my blankets, my book, my computer, and music."

"How long is this going to take?" Hayden asks.

"It takes about an hour to go in, but I have to sleep for two hours after that, some times longer."

"Oh, that sucks." Tate says.

"Eh, I am use to it." I flick my arm to find a vein, once I do I look back at the boys. "You ready?" they shake their heads 'yes' "Ok, Tate once I get the needle in, I need you to take the band off. Ok?" he shakes his head in understanding. "Now, Hayden come here." he comes and sits on the ground beside me. "I need you to hand me some tape, we I say so. Ok?"

"Ok," he says.

I put the needle up to the vein and push it in. "Tate," I say and he takes the band off. Then I say "Hayden," and he hands me some tape and I put tape on the needle to keep it in place. I watch the IV tube fill up with the Chemo, and go into my arm.