Just The Beginning

The pack was buzzing, the morning of the Alpha ceremony. Everyone's excited for the new era of the pack. My parents and family swelling with pride, like always.

There's a knock on my door around 4 in the afternoon. The ceremony isn't until the moons out, so we have a little while yet.

"Come in!" I shout, from my vanity.

My mom walks in a few seconds later, a huge smile on her face.

"Hey! How's my little girl?"

I groan. "MOM! I'm about to be Alpha! I'm not little anymore." I look at myself in the mirror.

"You always will be to me," She says quietly. I turn and look at her. She has tears in her eyes. I walk over to her, wiping away a tear that has fallen.

"Hey! Please don't cry mom. I'm not going anywhere. I'll just be down the road." I reasurre her.

"I know, it's just...you've grown into one amazing, strong women and I'm so proud of you," She tells me.

I wrap my arms around her, in a hug. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, my little girl."

"All rise for the welcoming of the Alphas!" The leader yells to the entire pack. All 1000 of them stand up, turning towards the middle as Alpha leads us.

I grab a hold of my mates' hands.

They both give me reassuring smiles. We are led up to the stage, as the high ranking members are waiting for us.

"Today, we join 2 packs and enter a new era with new Alphas!"

The pack starts cheering loudly and I can't help but smile.

The leader motions for the pack to quiet down.

The leader continues with the ceremony rather quickly. We are on the verge of war, we can't waste any time. My father is locked up in the conference room. He's getting rest less.

"And now, to complete the ceremony you must recite the secret oth to this pack. Now, repeat after me..." He glances at all 3 of us. "I, as Alpha of the New Blood Pack promise to serve and protect all of my members for as long as I shall rein. And when it comes time for a new Alpha, I will hand over the title to the next of Kin,"

We repeat the oth and he smiles at us.

"Everyone of the New Blood Pack, please welcome you're new Alphas. Tate, Hayden, and JJ Jacobson."

The crowd cheers and starts chanting "New Blood! New Blood!"

I've never been so proud.

After a short celebratioin, it was time to get down to business, our first matter was my father.

"Alpha JJ, Marcus has fled the pack!"

"What?" I growl out. "Didn't I say to keep him under a close watch and make sure he doesn't leave that god damn room?" I ask the guard, my wolf coming forward. I feel a trail of sparks running up and down my back, calming me.

I sigh.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He went back to his pack. He said that he will come another time when it's more convinent for the new Alpha's."

I nod my head. There won't be a next time. Because this time, we're coming to him.

END OF PART ONE

END OF BOOK ONE