Tristan

Tristan's POV

Why hello readers, I didn't see you there. Okay... talk about cliché. Anyways. Hi, I'm Tristan Castelloni. I am a sophomore at Goode High School, and let me just tell you, I am the most popular guy there. Today was just another day. Go to school, ignore classes, flirt, get girls, dump them, so yeah. I arrived at school and went to talk with my buddies on the football team. They were going on about this new girl coming. I doubted she would be any good, considering all of the newbies we got were nerds. When the first period bell rang, I passed the office to see if there was any sign of the new girl. None.

By third period, there was a call for my friend Laurie to go to the office. Laurie was nice, she had brown hair and light blue eyes. She had been the first one I met when I came to Goode. She also hooked me up with the popular clique. About ten minutes later, Laurie appeared with a drop-dead gorgeous girl behind her. The guys were drooling and the girls gave her angry looks. The girl didn't seem to notice though. She was confident and radiated power. She had golden princess curls cascading down her back with stormy grey eyes. She had defined muscles, and a perfect tan. Just my type.

The teacher finally asked her to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Annabeth Chase. I just moved to New York from San Francisco. And boys, stop drooling. I'm taken." There were plenty of groans. Annabeth sat down behind me and began taking perfect notes on the lesson. I sat there watching her like an idiot. She was just way to pretty.

Next period was a school-wide study hall. Well, more like school-wide fool around, I don't care about school hall. I spotted Annabeth craning her neck to try to find someone. She was talking with Laurie. The two of them went to sit down. Just then, Laurie saw Percy Jackson, and squealed a little bit.

"What's wrong?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh nothing. Just the school's hottest kid, Percy Jackson is standing over there," Laurie said excitingly while quickly fixing her makeup. Hey, wait, I'm the hottest kid, not Percy. "Anyways, he is captain of the swim team, and he is super awesome. It stinks though because he claims to have a girl friend in Cali. So, don't hit on him," Laurie advised. I saw Annabeth smirk and I frowned. Suddenly, Annabeth got out of her chair and headed to Percy.

"Annabeth no!" Laurie said grabbing her jacket. Annabeth pushed her off and headed behind Percy. She winked at Laurie. I looked over seeing how Laurie was nervously chewing her lip. A lot of the commotion had stopped so people could watch the new girl try and win over Percy. I watched from a far waiting for him to turn her down so I could comfort her.

Chris, who is Percy's friend was about to say something, but Annabeth put her finger to her lips. Chris pretended to be distracted so Percy didn't catch on. Percy is so oblivious though, I doubt that it mattered. With one quick movement, I saw Annabeth wrap her arms around Percy's waist and turn him so they were facing each other. Percy hadn't even registered what had happened before Annabeth smashed her lips on his. The school stood dumbfounded.

At first, Percy looked like he was going to pull away, but when he saw that it was Annabeth kissing him, he almost shrieked before deepening their kiss. Finally, after about the worlds longest kiss, they pulled away. They stood there staring at each other, both with dazzling smiles.

"Is it really you Wise Girl?" Percy whispered. Annabeth nodded her head. I noticed that they both had tears in their eyes. "I missed you so much," Percy said before they were engulfed in a dramatic hug. I sighed wishing I was holding Annabeth like that. Then, the two of them began conversing in a different language. They then seemed to notice the crowd.

"Everybody, this is Annabeth Chase, my girlfriend from San Francisco," Percy said proudly. The room was silent. Eventually, people began to head back to their groups. Percy pulled Annabeth to his loser friends, and they all laughed. I had never seen Percy so happy. But seriously, I didn't care. Eventually, the bell rang, and we headed for 5th period. I didn't go near Percy or Annabeth for the rest of the day. When I got enough courage to talk to Annabeth, I headed over, to see an angry Percy and a scared nerd boy who was hitting on Annabeth. Okay, so maybe I won't hit on Annabeth. Besides, there was always Laurie.