Cassidy

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson. Property belongs to Rick Riordan.

Author's Note: Hope you all are enjoying. Feel free to recommend anything.

Cassidy's POV

It was the middle of Math class, when a phone started to go off. We all looked over at Percy who was shaking off his sleep, trying to find his phone. Ms. Smith, our Math teacher stopped teaching the lesson and looked at Percy.

"Mr. Jackson, if you would be so kind as to have you conversation with the class, in the front of the room, on speaker?" Ms. Smith said. Percy sighed when he found his phone and shuffled to the front of the room.

Now let me tell you, Ms. Smith hates when our cell phones interrupt a class. She makes us have the conversation in front of the class. I watched as Percy answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"PERCY!" came a distressed call from the phone. Percy almost dropped the phone. His face became nervous, and by this, Ms. Smith seemed to be actually worried.

"PERCY!" shouted the voice over the phone whom I distinguished to be female.

"Annabeth what is it?" Percy said urgently. "Hint, hint, I'm in Math!"

"PERCY! IT'S BLACKJACK!" the girl named Annabeth shouted. I could hear her crying from the other end of the line.

"STYX!" Percy yelped. "Annabeth, keep him calm, wait, are you in New York?"

"Yes, but not the point. Percy help him. Send him a thought or something. Oh, my gods Percy please come. You know Blackjack isn't fond of me!" I smirked at the girls choice of words. I saw complete worry in Percy's eyes, and a little bit of tears. Who was Blackjack?

"Okay, Annabeth. I'm coming. Tell Blackjack that "boss" said he'd be there in a few, he isn't gonna die, and if he is good for you, I promise him extra donuts!" Percy said walking back to his seat and quickly packing his things, his phone still on speaker. I was totally going to follow him to meet Blackjack.

"Please hurry Percy," the girl sobbed. "Percy I don't want him to die!" Percy was about to leave when Ms. Smith spoke up.

"Percy, I understand that this seems to be an emergency, but you can't just leave." Percy shook his head and raced outside where he hopped into his green car and raced away. After a few minutes I said I had to use the bathroom. Instead of going to the bathroom, I hopped into my pink car and raced after Percy.

Finally, we arrived. I hid in the bushes behind a field of grass. In the field was a girl with blonde, curly hair and grey eyes, sitting next to a beautiful black horse who was laying down with a spear sticking out of his side. I saw the two teenagers begin to cry. Percy knelt down beside the horse and carefully pulled out the spear, leaving a gaping, bloody wound.

I heard Percy talking to the horse, but I couldn't distinguish who what he was saying. He seemed to be having a conversation with the horse. Finally, Blackjack had a white bandage wrapped around his ribs. I have to admit, I felt kind of bad, but who cares this much about a horse.

"I hope Will can heal him all of the way," Annabeth said.

"I'll just have my dad do it," Percy replied as I noticed their hands laced. I watched them head to the beach, and I watched as Percy and Blackjack stepped into the water. The horse was completely healed. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things and watched in wonder. Not wanting to blow my cover, I headed watched them for a few more minutes before heading back to school. From then on, I never wanted to hear a Percy phone call again.