Matt

Disclaimer: Don't own PJO/HOO

Author's Note: Thanks for reading people. Please continue to review and give new ideas. This chapter  is an idea from luv u percy ( Thanks and ENJOY!

Matt's POV pt.2

You already know me, so I'm not going to re-introduce myself. But, there have been some changes in my life. For starters, I have a crush. Whew! That was crazy! I will introduce you to her, but that comes later on in this story. For now, let me tell you the worst news. I go to a private finishing school now! At least it's not all boys. Now let me explain why this happened.

First off, you know I'm a bully. So after beating up Valdez, Leo Valdez, word spread and eventually got to the principal. I got suspended, but my parents had had enough of my bullying. So they had me quit my school in Texas, which I still will not be telling you the name of. Then, one thing led to another and here I am, sitting in my dorm at this fancy school that I hate. Now, let me get on with the story.

It was my first day of classes and I was ready to break my way into the top again. My school uniform had holes purposely cut into it. I know no the teachers won't be pleased, but hey, I'm trying to prove a point to get home. I walked through the halls and studied the kids with their perfect ways. I had to search for a while, but I finally found my homeroom. I was the last one in there.

"Well," began the teacher. "It seems we have two new students today." TWO new students? Maybe I won't be so lonely. But now that I think about it, the person will probably be a perfect kid too. "Please come to the front of the room and introduce yourselves." I headed to the front of the room along with a girl who looked vaguely familiar.

"Hi. I'm Matt Sloan. I'm from Goode High and yeah," I said pretty pleased. I looked at the new girl. She looked like an angry pig. She had stringy brown hair and deathly pig eyes. She was extremely fit and muscled.

"Punks, I'm Clarisse. No last name, just Clarisse. Good-bye," she said and headed to her seat. She looked like she was happy as well... for not murdering someone! I'm not gonna lie, the girl was hot, and just my type. She looked like a bully, just like me. Fantastic. The teacher stuttered slightly before teaching the class on table manners. I sighed. Clarisse looked no happier.

For the rest of the day, I followed Clarisse like a puppy, a very distant puppy. Maybe I could prod her life just enough to ask her out. By the lunch break, Clarisse looked about ready to break someone. She prowled in the shadows and took out her phone occasionally to text someone.

Finally, the end of the day came, and I was ready to face Clarisse. She stood outside the door waiting for her ride. I took the opportunity.

"Hey girl," I purred. "Whatcha doing tonight?"

Clarisse looked about ready to punch out my guts. I chuckled a little. "How dare you?!" she shrieked. "After what you did to Leo! Also, I have a boyfriend. Get out of my space." I saw her trying to cool down her temper.

"Yeah right, Clarisse. You, having a boyfriend," I scoffed. Finally, she couldn't hold it back anymore. She lunged at me. She tackled me to the ground and threw numerous punches at me. I was a mess. I tried to flirt, but before I could, Clarisse walked away. Moments later, a black BMW pulled into the school's parking lot. I saw Clarisse jump.

The car pulled in front of her. "Hey Clarisse, hop in," a guy in the car said.

"Christopher, where is my door-opener guy?" Clarisse mocked.

"Don't call me Christopher," Chris said. I saw Clarisse' eyes fill with pure love. maybe Chris and Clarisse were perfect.