Tanya

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all PJO/HOO characters. Not me

Author's Note: Nothing to say but ENJOY!

Tanya's POV

Let me start by being up front with you, I HATE school. All of the work, the stress, the teachers. Ugh, it's enough to drive a girl mad. It also messes with my punk girl vibe. There is this one class that has me interested, and that is ancient cultures. You see, my dad is a historian and my mom is an archeologist. So the ancient stuff kinda runs in the family. Anyways, this quarter we were studying Greek cultures. Last quarter it was Rome.

When I entered class today, I saw three teens in the back of the room looking excited. One had blonde hair with grey eyes, her name was Annabeth. The guy had black hair and green eyes. His name was Percy. And the last girl was a punk with electric blue eyes, her name was Thalia. They all seemed to be telling of funny stories. I decided I would stick with them to know what their level of knowledge was. I was the best in this subject, but I was still curious.

The teacher, Ms. Schick came in. She looked very relaxed like she always was. Of all of the teachers I have ever had, she was my favorite. She taught the lessons with tons of enthusiasm, but was able to be strict when needed.

"Today class, we will be studying the Underworld. Please pay attention, for this will be a big part of your test," Ms. Schick began. I glanced at the teens. The blonde and the boy had gone extremely pale. Their eyes dilated and they gripped each other's hands. "Now class, who can tell me the deepest, darkest part of the Underworld?" Ms. Schick asked. A few hands went up.

"Tartarus," answered a nerd named Lacy. Percy and Annabeth looked about ready to cry.

"Please Lacy, tell me three rivers that flow in the Underworld and where they flow from," Ms. Schick said.

"Um well, there is the Phlegathon," Percy and Annabeth began to shiver and sweat trickled down their necks. "The Styx, the Lethe," Lacy continued. Percy and Annabeth closed their eyes tight as if trying to get rid of a bad memory. I swear I heard Percy moan a name that sounded like Bob. Tears trickled down their faces. "They all flow from the god Tartarus's heart and-" Lacy was cut off by a blood curdling screams. I looked back to see Percy and Annabeth shaking violently, screaming, and sobbing.

"Mr. Jackson, Miss Chase stop this mad-" Ms. Schick was cut off by a glare from Thalia.

"Percy, Annabeth," Thalia began. "You made it out. It's okay guys. Gaea is gone, you're safe." The class was very confused. It sounded as if they had gone through Tartarus. "Remember? Bob and Damsen saved you. They slowed down Tartarus so you could get through the Doors."

"We left them," Annabeth whispered through sobs. "They died for us Thalia! THEY DIED!"

"I know Annabeth," Thalia soothed. Percy had stopped screaming, but he was still sobbing uncontrollably and shaking so violently he couls have caused an earthquake. "Ms. Schick, I am taking these two out. They probably won't be back, and neither will I," Thalia said before picking up her friends and leaving the room. I was too confused to not find out more, so I followed them.

Thalia took them to the nurses office. She kicked the nurse out and lay Percy and Annabeth together on the bed. Percy had snapped out of t=his trance thingy and was trying to calm Annabeth. Eventually, Annabeth calmed down and she snuggled up in Percy's arms.

"We seriously need to get that place out of your heads," Thalia said. They shuddered. "I'll call Nico. He can take you home." Thalia reached for her phone. Percy and Annabeth nodded before closing their eyes. It seemed uneventful, so I just left and headed to class. When I got back, Thalia was there without Percy and Annabeth. How did she get back so fast? Either way, I decided to try and get those screams out of my head. It had seemed as if Percy and Annabeth had traveled through this place before. That couldn't be possible though, could it?