Matt

Disclaimer: Don't own PJO. Rights belong to Rick Riordan.

Author's Note: Hey. Sorry about changing the title. Still the same person same story yada yada. I just decided to write about more than just Percabeth. So yeah. Still gonna continue. Please give recommendations and ENJOY!

Matt's POV

Yo readers. My name is Matt Sloan. Because you all might be stalking me, I'm gonna blow off the intro and just tell you how hot I am. So say you take the hottest person you know, then triple their hotness. That's about an eighth of how hot I am. Anyways, I go to a school in Texas. Not going to tell you which one because again... STALKERS!

I am the ruler of ****** ***** ********** **** school. I am also a bully, that's how I earned my rightful place as king. That is how people do it... right? Meh, who cares. I scare everybody in the school, including my own followers. Well everybody except one person; Leo Valdez.

Leo is a scrawny kid who just so happens to go to this school as well. He is always so happy, but it's clear he is hiding something. I intend to find out what it is. But that's not the point. The point is, that somebody isn't afraid of me. It only makes it worse when that person is scrawny, un-muscular, friendless, and looks like a Christmas elf. So let's get on with the story.

I was in my junior year at ****** ***** ********** **** school. We only had about a month and a half until school was let out. It's great that school is out soon, but it is not okay under any circumstance that Leo wasn't afraid of me. He never hid, he never ran, he just stayed where he was and laughed... AT ME! Okay, sorry, I'm getting off track.

I was walking down the hallways heading toward my math class. The bulk of students spread to the sides of the hall, leaving me a clear path. One girl had to run in order to get to the side. Uh-oh. Too late. As I passed, I tripped her, sending her books sprawling. My friends and I laughed.

"Klutz," said one named Josh.

Suddenly, from down the hallway, I heard a person yell. "Cut!" I peered down the hall to see the one and only Leo Valdez. I glared at him as he cheerfully came down the hallway. "No, no, no! This will never do!" he said waving his hands frantically. "You Ms. Jolie, you must seem more devastated that Mr. Pattinson," he was cut off by a girl in the crowd.

"No make him Ashton Kutcher," she said. There were snickers among the group. Ashton Kutcher was one of the worst A-list actors there was.

Leo snickered. "You are right. Now, as I was saying. You must be devastated, overwhelmed with anger, sadness, loneliness. My friend, you are the star," Leo said placing his hand on the girls shoulder.

Suddenly, the anger just exploded. I shoved Leo up against a locker. "Valdez, you will not offend me like this again. Do you understand?"

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Kutcher. I was unaware that you were my parent. Now, now. Back on track. We must perfect this scene!" Leo said. There were laughs from the gathering of students. Before you could say Ashton Kutcher, my fist flew forward. I was expecting to make contact with Leo's nose, but he had somehow shifted so slightly that I missed and punched a locker. There was a clear dent. "Oh Mr. Kutcher! You must control your emotions. You must become the one who is the bully. You have perfected that on a regular basis have you not?" Leo said in mock confusion. I was ready to beat him into pulp. But before I could, the bell rang. Students ran to their classes.

"I'll see you in the back after school Valdez," I growled.

"Okie dokie! I will coach you in your role, will I not?" he responded and I stomped off. I heard Leo and the girl I had tripped, Ms. Jolie, laughing together. I was about ready to tear down this school.

Time Skip to the end of the day

Finally, the last bell rang. I headed to the back of the school, expecting not to see Leo. Thinking I had officially scared him, I left.

"Why Mr. Kutcher, are we cancelling your acting lesson?" I immediately identified the voice to be Leo's. I turned around and growled. Leo didn't flinch.

"My name, is Matt. Not this terrible actor 'Ashton Kutcher'."

"Well okay then. So Matt, where would you like to begin?"

I smiled evilly. "Why Mr. Valdez, I would like to start by pummeling your face into pulp," I began sweetly. "Then, maybe I'll break a few bones. Does that sound good?"

Leo smiled. "Why of course, Mr. Matt. I would love to be pummeled by you." Finally, I couldn't handle it any longer. I barreled toward Leo. He stayed put. Right as I was about to slam into him, he shifted slightly and I crashed into the grass. My next move, Leo wasn't expecting. I pulled out his legs from underneath him and sent him sprawling onto his back. His face became grave. I raised a fist and started punching his face with so much effort it felt like I might die of exhaustion at any moment. But I was so angered, that I didn't care. Finally, Leo's nose cracked and exploded with blood. Finally! I thought. I moved to the kids stomach. I pummeled him, but surprisingly, he didn't cry. He didn't even flinch. Angered at this, I aimed a punch at his ribs and diaphragm. That's when I heard a voice.

"Give it up Sloan," I lowered my fist and turned to see the owner of the voice. It was the one and only Percy Jackson.

"Hello Prissy," I sneered.

There was another voice. "Only I can call him that." This one was a buff girl. She looked like my type. I would have flirted if her glare didn't make me want to hide in a corner.

"Thank you Clarisse," Percy said. "Now Matt. We both know that Leo here has done nothing wrong. He was only protecting an innocent." Leo laughed at Percy's attempt at being sweet when his eyes were filled with pure hatred. I swear I could see steam coming out of his ears. "Now get out of here before we pummel you into soil."

"Yeah. As if," I scoffed. Percy looked at Clarisse. They shrugged. Then, they charged.

I was predicting this, but I was not expecting what happened next. All I remember is being punched so hard I couldn't breathe. Blood seemed to be pouring out of every pour in my body. Finally, the punches subsided.

"You mess with my friends again, and I kill you," Percy hissed in my ear. I gave a frantic nod before scurrying off. I only rounded the corner so I could hear the rest of their conversation.

"Hey guys. Percy why aren't you with Annabeth?' Leo asked.

"Well, when I saw Sloan beating you up, I figured Clarisse was best for the job," Percy smiled. They continued talking until the got to a car that was labeled Delphi's Strawberry Service. I'll get you someday Valdez. Someday when Prissy won't be there to save you.