Nancy

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO. Belongs to Rick Riordan.

Enjoy peeps!

Nancy's POV

Hey, my name is Nancy. Nancy Bobofit. I have red hair, green eyes, and freckles. I'd like to say I'm pretty-ish. I am not like those "superheroes" with their perfect looks, but I'm average. I have good grades, never dipping below a B, and I plan on getting into Rutgers College.

Anyways, I currently go to school at Goode High. It is a decent school in academics, but average in everything else. I moved here this school year from an all-girls boarding school.

Currently, I am single. I just broke up with my boyfriend Jacob. He was cute, smart, and nice, but too controlling. So, yeah. There really isn't anyone at this school who interests me. There are either the smart nerds, or the stuck-up jocks. Neither are my type. That was the day when I discovered someone truly amazing.

I was walking to math class when I heard yelling coming from down the hall. Curious, I headed over there. There was a beautiful girl whom I recognized as Annabeth, who had moved here as well from the boarding school. Then I realized she was fighting with someone who looked handsome, and vaguely familiar. I listened to the fight.

"Percy, I don't care that you didn't mean it that way. It was offensive," I heard Annabeth ramble. Wait a minute... Percy? I continued listening to the fight as a group of students gathered around.

"Love you Annabeth," Percy suddenly concluded.

"Love you too, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said. Then, they kissed. Smack down on the lips. I needed to probe at their relationship before determining my next move. The next few days I kept tabs on Percy and Annabeth. They seemed to have a stable relationship, besides the fights. Finally, I got up the courage to ask Percy about himself, trying to be subtle about my crush.

"Hey Perce," I flirted.

"Nancy," he responded. I dropped the act.

"You recognize me?" He gave me the 'no duh' look. I swear I could have kissed him right then and there.

"You think I wouldn't recognize the person who bullied me at Yancy?" He had a fair point.

"But Percy, I have turned over a new leaf. I'm a different person now," I flirted and fluttered my eye lashes. Ugh! This is so unlike me. But hey, people do crazy things for love right? Percy seemed oblivious to my love. "So you want to go to the movies or something? Try out the new Nancy Bobofit?" I asked.

Percy scoffed. "As if. Nancy I have a girlfriend already. I don't need more people crawling on top of me. Got it?" he didn't wait for an answer. "Good. Now good-bye." And with that, he slammed his locker and headed to his next class.

I couldn't believe it. Percy, the scrawny, lonely kid, had become a super model. He was handsome, admirable, loyal, literally perfect. Curse my years of bullying. They had ruined my chances of ever getting a hot guy like Percy Jackson.

Author's Note: Hey. I know it's short, but I'm hoping you enjoyed it. Anyways, PLEASE give me new ideas and R&R. Thanks!

-DemigodGirl517