Joanne

Disclaimer: Don't own PJO or HOO

Author's Note: So hi. I hope you guys enjoy and thank you for your reviews. The suggestion I received will be used. So thanks for that. I might be a little lax on updating for another two-three days because I just received Maximum Ride Forever, so yeah. But besides that, there should be no delays. Just ENJOY!

Joanne's POV

Unless you can't read, I'm not gonna repeat my name. That's right, I just went there! Sorry, I'm trying to get a little bit of "bad girl" into my nerdy personality. I have thick brown hair, dull blue eyes, and the thickest rimmed glasses I think have ever been invented. As I mentioned before, I'm a total nerd. But, I do have a boyfriend. I enjoy reading more historical fiction. My boyfriend, Carl, however, is a total fantasy freak. Did you see that alliteration there? Wait, "bad girl".

Anyways, today this new movie called Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief- or something like that- is coming out, and Carl is dragging me there to see it. Carl is obsessed with Percy Jackson. I mean, it's really bad. Either way, I wasn't too excited on seeing a movie on a book genre I despised.

We pulled into the cinema and bought tickets and popcorn. Carl had us go 10 minutes before the movie started so we could choose the perfect seats. Surprisingly, the room was already bustling. Must be popular. I thought. Finally, the talking subsided and the lights dimmed. The movie started with the usual credits, and I saw a group of three kids quickly slide into the empty seats in front of us.

There were two guys and a girl. I didn't pay them much attention because the movie was starting. I heard them begin to whisper. I gathered the kids' names. That was it. The girl was Annabeth, and the guys were Percy and Grover. Funny. Those are the names of the characters in the movie.

The movie began with a kid with black-ish hair and blue eyes sitting in a pool. He looked like he was meditating. I saw the kid emerge from the water.

"Haha! And Percy Jackson does it again. That was seven minutes man," said a guy who was sitting near the pool.

"I don't know. The water is just one place I can think," replied the water kid named Percy. I heard the teens in front of us bustling.

"I don't hold my breath, I can breathe under water. Also, I would be completely dry, and not sitting in the pool," said the one boy.

"Yeah. I don't look like that either," complained the other kid. They kept comparing the movie to their lives.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," muttered the girl. "I do not have brown hair. That is unacceptable." I was starting to get really aggravated. Sure, I wasn't a Percy Jackson freak, but I still would like to enjoy a movie, you know?

"Would you mind not talking at all?" I whisper-screamed to the girl. All she did was glare daggers at me and continue about the story and how terribly portrayed it was. Finally, I had had enough. They were in the museum or something and the kids wouldn't shut up. "Would you guys shut-up?" I asked the girl irritated. "I'm trying to watch a movie but I can't focus while you all are talking. So SHUT-UP!" The teens didn't even flinch.

"Lucky for you ma'am, I can't take my frustration out on a mortal. If I could, you would be a bloody pulp. So I suggest that you go and sit somewhere else or you deal with it, okay?" said Annabeth through gritted teeth. I'm not gonna lie. These kids scared me. I should set them up with an anger management doctor. Maybe I will actually. I knew that the girl had defeated me, so I just nodded and sat bag in my seat snuggling up with Carl.

Finally, the movie ended. All is well, blah blah. The three teens hadn't stopped talking through the movie. They kept complaining about how it wasn't accurate. Still irritated with the kids, but interested, I decided to talk to them.

"I couldn't help but over hear you, and I was wondering how you know so much about this. Did you read the book?" I asked.

"There is a book?" Percy asked. I nodded. He grumbled and let Annabeth speak.

"Ma'am, I have read the books and was upset about how inaccurate they were," Annabeth lied. I nodded knowing how disappointed Carl would be at the rip-off. Eventually, I found Carl getting more candies. I smiled at him. We left and he began to blab on and on about hoe much different the movie was. I sighed thinking about Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. What was the problem with this movie?

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed. Please continue to review and give ideas. Thank you!